New Custom Altis Map

Do we need a new Altis?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a New Altis?

• Yes
    • No

Hello, People of Altis I am here today to talk to you about Rentavaiting ('re customising) Altis into a new Home for you the People. We are talking about out with the Old in with the new. We are taking in Ideas from anyone who is Willing to give out Rentavaiting ideas. I am going to Post some of my Ideas these are just some quick pick Ideas to give you some Ideas.

Ok I am sorry guys I only meant 1 server like S2-S4 Sever only one server

VAnLAF9.jpg

What I was thinking to sell Gold Bars you have to get to the Rebel City to sell it

http://imgur.com/VAnLAF9

FULL DISCLAIMER WE DO NOT WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT (ASYLUM GOVERNMENT) WE HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SUGGEST THIS IDEA FOR AWHILE. WHEN I MEAN  WE I MEAN ME. THIS IS NOT BY ANY MEANS GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO POST KITTEN MEME'S!

Ideas

Just now, Brandon said:

the free fire zone area. no, if anything move it to the bottom of salt flats north cover all of sofia

Edited by Mr Maow
Treeherder likes this

A new map would be great. I like the idea of moving fed and or bank to new locations, just to spice things up. There are some major flaws and if you where to make it like yours it would basicly be like making a new Life server. I like the Idea of moving areas around like re adding adding a high yeald quary to the map or adding more things to the north west area of the map. 

"Rebal? Athira...?"

I don't think anyone wants fucking towns as cartels.

Who the fuck wants Oreokastro as a town? It's literally in the middle of no where.

Rodo can't be a spawn city, especially on Server 2 because the shit fag rats known as One New Enemy or Latin Kings would kill themselves and none of us want that right..?:frog:

why is there random red zones in the water?

What the fuck is a 'legal' zone? 

Edited by Wubblez

-1 definitely not a good idea in my opinion. 

All honesty we've spent many hours studying and learning the roads, and the secrets of the map. You shouldn't just go and change everything like that.

If you add cities and or redzones, cartels, drug fields, etc. That's cool, small change is good. Not a whole new map and new game basically. 

Here are some good ideas. 

Add a few more houses in areas where needed. 

Give us a new drug, let us have to go collect mushrooms at a Mushroom Field, then have to take it to a Mushroom Grower (Processor). There you have to once, DRY the Shrooms, then you have to Harvest them. (Similar to meth's Mix & Cook). Make it interesting, not as expensive as Meth & Scotch, but more expensive than heroin and coke. 

The game should be expanding, The developers and map creators should be looking to make additions, not to make a completely new map. 

My Two cents.

Edited by NewYork718
2 hours ago, Wubblez said:

"Rebal? Athira...?"

Who the fuck wants Oreokastro as a town? It's literally in the middle of no where.

Rodo can't be a spawn city, especially on Server 2 because the shit fag rats known as One New Enemy or Latin Kings would kill themselves and none of us want that right..?:frog:

Latin Kings who?

3 hours ago, ✪ Bunni said:

It looks like you took an arma 3 map into paint and made a bunch of random shapes around it

1 hour ago, Mathy said:

LMAO that is exactly what he did xD

Yep I did it is all I had but it took me 2 h 21 m.

6 hours ago, Tom said:

are you fucking retarded?

Love you too :D

16 hours ago, Super Bumbi said:

Good attempt my friend, but from simply observing the map there are flaws. -1

If you were to somehow find a way this could be ' more immersive ' then you'd have my vote, but at this point it's a no from me. Plus I hate traveling to Islands via boat and helicopter.

I did say you could post your ideas here that means you can post your own map of ideas mine was just a quick pick map that i made to give you guys a Idea of what I was talking about.

19 hours ago, Mr Maow said:

Hello, People of Altis I am here today to talk to you about Rentavaiting ('re customising) Altis into a new Home for you the People. We are talking about out with the Old in with the new. We are taking in Ideas from anyone who is Willing to give out Rentavaiting ideas. I am going to Post some of my Ideas these are just some quick pick Ideas to give you some Ideas.

Why the actual fuck would the entirety of Athera be KOS? This is the most retarded thing I've ever fucking seen.

Ghost0fDawn likes this
19 hours ago, Wubblez said:

"Rebal? Athira...?"

Look whos calling turf rat, a guy who owns a house on panagia 

19 hours ago, Wubblez said:

Red zones in the water are Turtle Hunting Waters and the little Legal zones are anything that is not Ilegal. 

Edited by Mr Maow
16 hours ago, dennozZ said:

Look whos calling turf rat, a guy who owns a house on panagia 

I also have one in Zaros, but the difference between me and you guys is I have an almost 100% success rate of taking the turfs I want, and I actually leave the turf when it's not a redzone.

On 3/21/2017 at 6:55 PM, Mr Maow said:

Hello, People of Altis I am here today to talk to you about Rentavaiting......... 

FULL DISCLAIMER WE DO NOT WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT (ASYLUM GOVERNMENT) WE HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SUGGEST THIS IDEA FOR AWHILE. WHEN I MEAN  WE I MEAN ME. THIS IS NOT BY ANY MEANS GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO POST KITTEN MEME'S!

Ideas

rent altis to who?