OBS support.

Just now, Notey said:

Not that I know of you can't do both.. unless you use 2 different programs to stream and record. Otherwise go here - https://obsproject.com/forum/categories/obs-classic-support.37/ and that should possibly answer any questions you may have.

I'll have to post it there. I wonder what would happen if i opened obs twice and created a new scene for just came capture and saved it to my hard drive. and used the other open obs to stream it.

Just now, Super Bumbi said:

Window ArmA-3 and do Window Capture. The best method really, I don't have an issue with it.

I have no issue streaming my gameplay. But I wish to save footage that does have my big ass head in the corner of the video. I'm trying to find a way to just capture gameplay without my twitch overlay. It's hard to explain. 

4 hours ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

I have no issue streaming my gameplay. But I wish to save footage that does have my big ass head in the corner of the video. I'm trying to find a way to just capture gameplay without my twitch overlay. It's hard to explain. 

If you want just the video and nothing else, make a new tab for recording. and only put in the game capture. 

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this