Asylum gang wars, why can't they happen?

OperationSB

I was watching Olympus's gang wars yesterday, and I was attempting to think of the last time I saw an Asylum gang war. From what I remember, it's been a year, and that was hosted by a leader of some gang, and not the admins. CMON ASYLUM! While Olympus was doing gang wars, we were getting hacked and experiencing mass kicks. That just looks pretty fucking great on us, doesn't it?

We really need an adrenaline shot for gang life on here, and a gang war would be just that. 

Xehons, Widsyy, FudgeR and 2 others like this
2 minutes ago, Operation Smoked Bacon said:

I was watching Olympus's gang wars yesterday, and I was attempting to think of the last time I saw an Asylum gang war. From what I remember, it's been a year, and that was hosted by a leader of some gang, and not the admins. CMON ASYLUM! While Olympus was doing gang wars, we were getting hacked and experiencing mass kicks. That just looks pretty fucking great on us, doesn't it?

We really need an adrenaline shot for gang life on here, and a gang war would be just that. 

lel they cant even get doors to open let alone spend a day hosting gang wars. Thats why Goku had to make a completely unbiased :frog: gang war. 

Just now, Shepurd said:

I never directly hosted a Gang Wars myself, but I was alongside Goku and the admin(s) he had helping him with the last two. And from what I experienced let me tell you this, THAT SHIT WAS CANCER. No thanks.

If Goku or some other admin decides to make it happen, then great! Should be a lot of fun! But I simply refuse.

Maybe you are just too old for this shit? some people don't have a lot of patience and I understand that

1 minute ago, Shepurd said:

I never directly hosted a Gang Wars myself, but I was alongside Goku and the admin(s) he had helping him with the last two. And from what I experienced let me tell you this, THAT SHIT WAS CANCER. No thanks.

If Goku or some other admin decides to make it happen, then great! Should be a lot of fun! But I simply refuse.

39 minutes ago, Blake Kingsin said:

i dont get why people say we dont fight cartels. We go to cartels multiple times every day and we wither win because the low tier gangs come or nobody comes. The only major threat on the server is FSA because of their numbers.

so your saying that your gang would have a chance to pass first round in a gang wars?

On ‎26‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 9:51 PM, Bishop said:

Fatal, Complexity, Prime, Tree, Vortex, MC, Aurora, NSM, Regicide, TI (Whenever they play), Snuggle Piglets, Anarchy, 

These are the gangs the play DAILY. 

Don't forget Bots and Hoes, we patrol kavala daily, while not even being on the APD. We are good citizens

Edited by wollie35
Just now, thero said:

thero is thero

?

I just asked the gang if they know who you are. They don't. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Just another little kid repeating what he hears his "friends" say about cartels.

Come up with something original, hive-mind.

2 minutes ago, ubel said:

I just asked the gang if they know who you are. They don't. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Just another little kid repeating what he hears his "friends" say about cartels.

Come up with something original, hive-mind.

The gang? One New Enemy?

Of course a bunch of brain dead retards don't know who I am, they don't even know their parents

Edited by thero
Ghouh likes this
5 hours ago, thero said:

The gang? One New Enemy?

Of course a bunch of brain dead retards don't know who I am, they don't even know their parents

Thero is relevant cuz i've been killed and or killed him ubel i've never seen tbh have no idea who he is.