Montage 6 :P

Guest Willmong
39 minutes ago, massi said:

you have some really good clips but other than that most of your kills are cops

should have waited to get better clips

also you should be banned for DPIing because that shit is SO blatant

Please don't comment on peoples lack of multi kills also don't comment on the fact that he was DPI glitching because it wasn't blatant if u had over a thousand hours in the game you would know about it. I spin faster than that on 450 dpi and I don't skate around.

50 minutes ago, Willmong said:

Please don't comment on peoples lack of multi kills also don't comment on the fact that he was DPI glitching because it wasn't blatant if u had over a thousand hours in the game you would know about it. I spin faster than that on 450 dpi and I don't skate around.

should have named your new forum-ban evading account will-bot.

2 hours ago, Callumm said:

2 mins long 

only single kills (only double kills on cops which means jack shit)

majority is cop kills 

Neck :)

Maple the montage was dope. Don't listen to retards like massi, he's still trying to figure out combat stance. 

@massi stop giving advice on montage when your yet to make a good one you bot, literally 47 seconds to get 1 kill in your first tage.

Edited by :( :( :( :( :(
Just now, Dom said:

@ 0:45 its day.. you can take your night vision off bro

It fascinates me that you only comment on other peoples montages to talk shit: Never once have I seen a positive, constructive, or an enriching thought constructed by your responses... yet You seem to Self Promote your twitch stream.

Quality boo. Quality 

9 hours ago, Callumm said:

2 mins long 

only single kills (only double kills on cops which means jack shit)

majority is cop kills 

Neck :)

You forget one thing though - most cops on asylum are actually pretty good shots. So your comment here is irrelevant.

I would much rather see a two minute montage then one of those 4-5-6 minute montages which get fucking boring. 

So gtfo

3 hours ago, Leviathan said:

You forget one thing though - most cops on asylum are actually pretty good shots. So your comment here is irrelevant.

I would much rather see a two minute montage then one of those 4-5-6 minute montages which get fucking boring. 

So gtfo

He's from olympus, the general player level is pretty bad over there.

Leviathan, Jwilly, FudgeR and 1 other like this

just looking at the comments it just shows the maturity level of a lot of the community still. When someone makes a montage they are making it for fun and their own enjoyment, if you want to leave a good comment you should, if you want to give constructive  criticism that's good, but really you shouldn't give him so much heat when he hasn't done anything to any of you, fuck I don't even know the guy but  It seems he just wants to enjoy the game not become the next best player don't make him feel insecure in a gaming community over a couple of honest mistakes for fucks sake. So maple here's my opinion, You took the time to make this and present it to everyone here, you taking the time to do so shows your drive to get better and hopefully receive positive feedback in a community like asylum shows a lot, Good work my dude keep it up.

18 hours ago, massi said:

you have some really good clips but other than that most of your kills are cops

should have waited to get better clips

also you should be banned for DPIing because that shit is SO blatant

Also don't listen to people like this^. This guy made a montage where he killed people autohovering with hummingbirds, pistol bangers and shooting people in the back with a full mag. Not to mention making a cop montage on tanoa of him shooting nakeds and shooting people running cole in the back. Massi I'll also add this, DPI glitching is not strafing which is what he was doing; DPI glitching is not having a high sense either it is moving your mouse in an irregular pattern (all around your desk as fast as possible) so arma had to catch up with unsuspected movements, Strafing is moving your mouse left to right to make yourself a more difficult target to hit 

On 3/26/2017 at 8:04 PM, Professor Pericles said:

It fascinates me that you only comment on other peoples montages to talk shit: Never once have I seen a positive, constructive, or an enriching thought constructed by your responses... yet You seem to Self Promote your twitch stream.

Quality boo. Quality 

wow.. didnt think you would take offence to that.. follow https://www.twitch.tv/t_m8

Edited by Dom
Reapered likes this
On 3/26/2017 at 8:04 PM, Professor Pericles said:

Quality boo. Quality 

I THINK YOU HURT HIS FEELINGS DOM!