Asylum Exchange Mailbox

Hi,

When you have money waiting in the Mailbox, that would be good to see from who it's coming from. I know this is not a big suggestion but when you wait same amounts from different people, that would be easy to know who paid you and who did not.

If it's not possible to create this feature, i will still be happy and keep playing ;)

Thank

Let me start off by saying I absolutely love your signature - do you have a source?

To address your post, I'm not very familiar with the Asylum Exchange Mailbox but I can see how this feature would be fairly useful.

This is going to be slightly off topic but what is the AEM used for anyways? I know it's for compensations from support/admins but does it have any other use than that?

Le Razoir likes this
Just now, Promethieus said:

Let me start off by saying I absolutely love your signature - do you have a source?

To address your post, I'm not very familiar with the Asylum Exchange Mailbox but I can see how this feature would be fairly useful.

This is going to be slightly off topic but what is the AEM used for anyways? I know it's for compensations from support/admins but does it have any other use than that?

Originally setup to allow for the sale of weapons / vehicles / items between players. Heavy on server resources so it was cut to improve performance.

Hello.

My signature is simply because the ratio of pretty girl vs pretty boys is pretty unfair right now. We have to remember our very good girl community here, on Asylum. My source is still secret.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Originally setup to allow for the sale of weapons / vehicles / items between players. Heavy on server resources so it was cut to improve performance.

Ah! That's unfortunate. It sounds like it would have been a great feature to have, especially being able to sell/trade vehicles between people.

Ah! That's unfortunate. It sounds like it would have been a great feature to have, especially being able to sell/trade vehicles between people.

We'll re-evaluate once x64 and the newest Database interaction tool are up and running.