Ladies and gentlemen your new Chief of Police!! "Que Claps"

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

.... and the purpose of this video is?

No one cares, you got lethaled for shooting at an Officer.. What did you expect?  

You're near rebel.

Should he turn around and use his "Primary" weapon?  Piss off with that.  I'm not about to get "montaged" by some memer.

Not me.

I'm killing you.

Like Subaru did.  100x over. Except first shot I'm killing you. 

After fighting against you at many cartels I can confirm that you would in fact not kill him within the first shot.. or any shot for that matter. But to be fair in your defense it would be pretty hard hitting those shots when you have Sabarus dick in your mouth.

Edited by Wang Liqin
Kettles, King, Apci and 10 others like this
Just now, Olivia said:

This is why P3 officers be like

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/76340505/thinking-black-guy-they-can-never-call-you-a-potato-if-you-only-use-your-primary-weapon.jpg

ACCURATE !

1 hour ago, Wang Liqin said:

After fighting against you at many cartels I can confirm that you would in fact not kill him within the first shot.. or any shot for that matter. But to be fair in your defense it would be pretty hard hitting those shots when you have Sabarus dick in your mouth.

Itt: the king of hiding in an ifrit, minister of hiding Aidzo ban evading and the mascot of NV, calling me out?  You have some serious demons with me obviously.  Why don't you just stick to what you're half decent at, having a shitty opinion and driving your mediocre gang around.  In all honesty the fact you even speak to me is a joke.  

Step off your retarded high horse before you get thrown off.

5 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Itt: the king of hiding in an ifrit, minister of hiding Aidzo ban evading and the mascot of NV, calling me out?  You have some serious demons with me obviously.  Why don't you just stick to what you're half decent at, having a shitty opinion and driving your mediocre gang around.  In all honesty the fact you even speak to me is a joke.  

giphy.gif

Clint Beastwood likes this
5 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Whoah Whoah Whoah 

Easy with the Mediocre.

Ive been burying you goody two shoes since the day I slapped in R in front of my name, and put the Kryptonite in the chamber for the S gang girls

Haych and Eyad like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Step off your retarded off horse before you get thrown off.

Yikes touched a soft spot did I? It really just goes to show how stupid you are to still believe aidzos ban evading and to think that Envys a "mediocre" gang.. Every gang you have ever been in has failed miserably..

Im Envys worst player and im better than 90% anyone you have ever been in a gang with.

Kettles, Apci, Haych and 1 other like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

:)

:D 

Hows the peanuts on the air plane.

Edit okay that sounds like kinda gay but I meant it in like a normal way cause I hear thats like what you eat on a plane, but I wouldnt know because I dont fly im not a bird

Re-edit: Forgot cant say that after the last time. Lets try this again,

Hows the inflight movie

Edited by Sugarfoot
4 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Yikes touched a soft spot did I? It really just goes to show how stupid you are to still believe aidzos ban evading and to think that Envys a "mediocre" gang.. Every gang you have ever been in has failed miserably..

Im Envys worst player and im better than 90% anyone you have ever been in a gang with.

You attacked me and got called out, your response is lacking.  When you have something of substance or half-truth I may feel inclined. 

Tbh, I get along with most of NV, the fact you hold a grudge to me still gives me a warm feeling. I take back the mediocre comments about them and put the blame on you.