Ladies and gentlemen your new Chief of Police!! "Que Claps"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

MoralityVII likes this
Just now, huskymatt said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

huh

.... and the purpose of this video is?

No one cares, you got lethaled for shooting at an Officer.. What did you expect?  

You're near rebel.

Should he turn around and use his "Primary" weapon?  Piss off with that.  I'm not about to get "montaged" by some memer.

Not me.

I'm killing you.

Like Subaru did.  100x over. Except first shot I'm killing you. 

Mason, bunni, Eli and 16 others like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

No one cares, you got lethaled for shooting at an Officer.. What did you expect?  

You're near rebel.

Should he turn around and use his "Primary" weapon?  Piss off with that.  I'm not about to get "montaged" by some memer.

Not me.

I'm killing you.

Like Subaru did.  100x over.  

giphy.gif

Gatorade and Olivia like this

You're near rebel.

Not me.

I'm killing you.

Like Subaru did.  100x over.  

so you'll kill a holstered guy who trying to talk to you inquiring why you stole his car? litt

You're near rebel.

Not me.

I'm killing you.

Im lost.........

Space, Atlas1 and ILegend like this

You're near rebel.

Not me.

I'm killing you.

Sounds like some quality RP you got there

Boomerman and Atlas1 like this

You're near rebel.

Not me.

I'm killing you.

True, his insane aim showed that he was at a disadvantage and he had to go lethals

You shot at me.  

MAJOR point in this story.  He has no idea you SHOT above him.

Go ahead and play dumb.  

he not on undercover slot didnt hit him or the car so no engagement  and lethals me while holster running at him and then disarms this is why the apd is getting worse and worse. chief of police is supposed to be a leader and an example but im not seeing it in him so far. I know nothing would happen in a report so i thought id upload to show everyone what the soon to be chief is like in game

ILegend, Crossfade and PeytonCx like this

He's CoP, anyone SGT+ has been given the authorization for lethals.  

Near a Rebel.

He has no idea whats waiting for him or who is shooting at him.  His gut reaction is self preservation.  

As he sits there for 5+ minutes leaving rebel....... after a rebel raid 10/10 top kek :FeelsBadMan:

He's CoP, anyone SGT+ has been given the authorization for lethals.  

Near a Rebel.

He has no idea whats waiting for him or who is shooting at him.  His gut reaction is self preservation.  

not like i just was talking to the cops and the whole force was ther but okay clint you know all man :shrug: