To all who complain about RDM...or robocopping...please read

6 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

people have done this in the past where they just couldn't focus on school or whatever. They requested a ban for X months to help them focus on real life. Some people get too hooked on escaping from the real world that they lose sight of the balance it requires. Too much of one thing can lead to frustration and poor behavior.

Whoever requests those type of things is learning alot of self-dicipline, and i have a shit load of respect for m

Will likes this
35 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

people have done this in the past where they just couldn't focus on school or whatever. They requested a ban for X months to help them focus on real life. Some people get too hooked on escaping from the real world that they lose sight of the balance it requires. Too much of one thing can lead to frustration and poor behavior.

LOL...

1 minute ago, Zoex said:

@Midamaru did it, how can you respect him? :kappa:

I believe 3 or 4 times, there's even this one time i got @Budbringer to ban me so i could focus on a study for my work. If i didn't i would get fired :D

I took a few days off and then forged a document saying that i had passed the exam to get unbanned by bud :D

(I ended up passing the exam anyway in the end though xD)

3 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Whoever requests those type of things is learning alot of self-dicipline, and i have a shit load of respect for m

I've got a ton of self discipline but we all have weaknesses :)

17 minutes ago, Zoex said:

@Midamaru did it, how can you respect him? :kappa:

ooooooow, i think it's time to take ma words back #hidethepost

Spoiler

:kappa:

8 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

I believe 3 or 4 times, there's even this one time i got @Budbringer to ban me so i could focus on a study for my work. If i didn't i would get fired :D

I took a few days off and then forged a document saying that i had passed the exam to get unbanned by bud :D

Usually it's people who lack self discipline in that situation, but in that case your stronger then your weakness :D

1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

So you are the one I forced to show me the exam. Damn, Ive been thinking of that all day who it was :P

6 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Can you ban @Jimbo please. Arma has put him in a wheelchair and I think its time he gets back to real life.

massi and sah like this