Gnashes

Change log 7.11.0

1,563 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

not bad

Edited by Smee
Philv2.0 likes this

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

• Fixed multiple doors on Tanoa which were locked shut.
  • Additional Altis map fixes.
  •  

Does this include doors at Donor DMV and airshop? As well as the Air shop near Kavala 

Fudger and Philv2.0 like this

8 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

• The Forecast link in the phone now takes you to an actual website

oh nice i think

Philv2.0 likes this

9 minutes ago, Gnashes said:
  • Drug Runner missions now require you to have $15,000 before they will loan you the plane.

RIP @Kenny

Hopefully mass kicks are a thing of the past...

Bishop, Fudger and DrDavizle like this

Are drug runner planes fixed now? As in they don't take 15k even if you succeed whilst doing it

Philv2.0 likes this

Someone do me a favor and let me know if mass kicks happen today. I can't get on but from a how shit works perspective

I am extreemly curious

Philv2.0 likes this

Just now, Markus Omari said:

Are drug runner planes fixed now? As in they don't take 15k even if you succeed whilst doing it

They take 15k, and then give that 15k back (to your bank) and add the drug runner cash to your hand if you succeed.

Philv2.0 likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, HotWings said:

You're name does not appear to be blue. Where do I report this bug?

5th tab:Df1befaf127f54cb8b71db42d9dc758b2.png

Edited by Johnny
HotWings likes this

29 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

• Fix for "time until next track" for Bounty Hunters.

What is this fix exactly?  Can we still relog to get new bounties?

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

What is this fix exactly?  Can we still relog to get new bounties?

For now yes, the "you can track again in X seconds" was broken.

Just now, Gnashes said:

For now yes, the "you can track again in X seconds" was broken.

Please daddy Gnahses don't "fix" it unless I can just wipe them all in-game like every ten seconds.

Please daddy Gnahses don't "fix" it unless I can just wipe them all in-game like every ten seconds.

Why should you be able to pick your bounties tho? Doesnt make much sense.

Just now, HotWings said:

Why should you be able to pick your bounties tho? Doesnt make much sense.

If the servers are populated, I can't really pick a specific person unless I relog for twenty minutes straight.  Every bounty hunter just knows what he doesn't want to go for and that's people will 3k bounties and a gang member where there's like seven of them on.  Forcing them on my list and not letting me relog doesn't make me go after them.  It just makes me not bounty hunt.

DrDavizle and Kettles like this

2 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

If the servers are populated, I can't really pick a specific person unless I relog for twenty minutes straight.  Every bounty hunter just knows what he doesn't want to go for and that's people will 3k bounties and a gang member where there's like seven of them on.  Forcing them on my list and not letting me relog doesn't make me go after them.  It just makes me not bounty hunt.

But those people need arrested as well.  You get what you get, and you can use your "get rid of this bounty" card every few minutes.  A talent for higher bounties is better than relogging...

Just now, HotWings said:

But those people need arrested as well.  You get what you get, and you can use your "get rid of this bounty" card every few minutes.  A talent for higher bounties is better than relogging...

There is too many talents for bounty hunter as is.

You can't force anybody to go after bounties they don't want to.  Why the fuck would I waste time and money going after somebody in a gang that has lots of players on?  That's fucking retarded.  It's been the status quo for the longest time that people can relog to refresh their bounties.  Nobody has complained about it, it works well.  Don't fix something that isn't broken.  It's really that simple.  

DrDavizle and Kettles like this

There is too many talents for bounty hunter as is.

You can't force anybody to go after bounties they don't want to.  Why the fuck would I waste time and money going after somebody in a gang that has lots of players on?  That's fucking retarded.  It's been the status quo for the longest time that people can relog to refresh their bounties.  Nobody has complained about it, it works well.  Don't fix something that isn't broken.  It's really that simple.  

Its retarded that you think you should be able to pick bounties in my opinion.  :shrug: I dont understand how you think exploiting the system to reset your bounties isnt broken.

@Gnashes i have a 64bit system but when i try running arma in 64 bit my game crashes instantly, how do I fix this?

Just now, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

@Gnashes i have a 64bit system but when i try running arma in 64 bit my game crashes instantly, how do I fix this?

No clue; could be a variety of things. Try looking in the Bohemia forums for help with the game itself.

Just now, HotWings said:

Its retarded that you think you should be able to pick bounties in my opinion.  :shrug: I dont understand how you think exploiting the system to reset your bounties isnt broken.

Then let's also fix flashbangs against orcas even though it has a good purpose.

It's quite simple.  You can't force anybody to go for bounties they don't want to go for.  If a bounty is viewed as a waste of time or pretty much impossible, people don't go for them. Bounty hunters don't work for the server or the cops to for the shit bounties or go on retarded suicide missions.  It's all about having fun, this isn't a job.  If I really want to relog multiple times for a specific person, that can take quite a while.  Most bounty hunters don't and just relog until there's a bounty that feels worth while.  So don't fix something that isn't broken just because fuck bounty hunters.