Gnashes

Change log 7.11.0

1,464 posts in this topic

Just now, Flashpoint said:

Ah so rebels only can do this, not allowed for cops. k.

yes (idk if ur sarcastic), but rebels are rebels, they are supposed to fuck other civ's up and fight cartels, cops are cops and shouldnt shoot before fired upon, or a long evade.

Imo officers shouldn't be allowed (unless undercover) to shoot from without cars, but that is just my opinion.

Btw : undercover cops can also buy prowlers in game from someone, just make sure u have another officer with u from a distance who has a vehicle wich the drugs can be seized into. 

Just now, wollie35 said:

yes (idk if ur sarcastic), but rebels are rebels, they are supposed to fuck other civ's up and fight cartels, cops are cops and shouldnt shoot before fired upon, or a long evade.

Imo officers shouldn't be allowed (unless undercover) to shoot from without cars, but that is just my opinion.

Btw : undercover cops can also buy prowlers in game from someone, just make sure u have another officer with u from a distance who has a vehicle wich the drugs can be seized into. 

Was being very sarcastic.

(Cops aren't getting Prowlers or Quillins. I'm not sure how many time I have to say this before people will believe me)

Google™ and Kettles like this

Cops don't typically shoot from a moving vehicle.  The fact that you can do it from an off-road should be seen as a 1-off, not a justification for having a different vehicle that can also do so.  

Just now, bamf said:

Cops don't typically shoot from a moving vehicle.  The fact that you can do it from an off-road should be seen as a 1-off, not a justification for having a different vehicle that can also do so.  

When are UC getting subs?

Professor Pericles likes this

Different colored smokes for cops & Chemlights? :)

4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

(Cops aren't getting Prowlers or Quillins. I'm not sure how many time I have to say this before people will believe me)

Paratus said yes for APD Prowlers a while back, even had the skin pretty much ready. What changed?

23 minutes ago, Haych said:

Paratus said yes for APD Prowlers a while back, even had the skin pretty much ready. What changed?

Bamf has 50% of the say.

Haych and Google™ like this

3 minutes ago, bamf said:

Paratus has always been wary of cops shooting from vehicles.  

Can you disable shooting from the prowler so its just a better off-road vehicle for cops?

Steve likes this

Just now, KevinOB said:

Can you disable shooting from the prowler so its just a better off-road vehicle for cops?

Issue there is it would be something that ran *every* time a cop pulls the trigger.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Issue there is it would be something that ran *every* time a cop pulls the trigger.

Disable all seats except driver seat :)

Glass of Water likes this

3 minutes ago, Azeh said:

all 8.0 needs is civs being able to use cop sirens

That was the best feature of Aussie life, If I wasn't in a tow truck dumping cars off the bridge, I was in the cop cars doing fake traffic stops

22 hours ago, bamf said:

I see so many people running around in wetsuits too...

Please it's been my asylum dream to have these added in

53 minutes ago, bamf said:

Paratus has always been wary of cops shooting from vehicles.  

Why is that? Bounty hunters can do it. Cops can do it out of offroads. Dont see the issue

Just now, Nic Rage said:

Why is that? Bounty hunters can do it. Cops can do it out of offroads. Dont see the issue

Let's begin with something, Bounty hunters ARE not cops.

The offroad is slow as fuck, compared to the Prowler. Making it so having the ability to shoot out of it isn't as Over powered.

33 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

Bounty Hunters aren't designed around the roleplay of processing and pardoning criminals.

Google™ likes this

33 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Bounty Hunters aren't designed around the roleplay of processing and pardoning criminals.

True

1 hour ago, Google™ said:

Let's begin with something, Bounty hunters ARE not cops.

The offroad is slow as fuck, compared to the Prowler. Making it so having the ability to shoot out of it isn't as Over powered.

Yeah but they essentially have the same weapons excluding the mk 1 for shooting out of a car purpose they are the same thing

Just now, Nic Rage said:

True

Yeah but they essentially have the same weapons excluding the mk 1 for shooting out of a car purpose they are the same thing

A cop gives a person a chance to explain why they did what they did, a bounty hunter does not.

17 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

True

16 minutes ago, Google™ said:

A cop gives a person a chance to explain why they did what they did, a bounty hunter does not.

The other thing, it's more fun to get into a car chase with the cops where driving skill matters, than for the cops to just siren and instantly shoot you.

Google™ likes this

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

The other thing, it's more fun to get into a car chase with the cops where driving skill matters, than for the cops to just siren and instantly shoot you.

Now I'm not pro/con to either side, I usually roll in quadbikes. But let's be honest, majority of the APD can hardly shoot while standing still let alone in a moving vehicle. :frog:

Google™ and bamf like this

5 hours ago, Nic Rage said:

The APD can't do anything in moderation.  Corporals have drones now?  Let's use the fuck out of them.  We can HVT people who are only wanted for 25k? ( Thankfully that finally changed a little, I guess )  Let's do it every single time even when the situation doesn't warrant it.  We can shoot from a gunner seat?  Let's use our sirens and then just blast people.

Farmer Steve likes this