James Anderson, better now than never ?

Hi, so I never introduced my self here before, even tho most if you know me or of me, i thought I may as well share my journey on asylum with you. :) 

So I have been playing asylum for about 2 years now, my journey really started when I met my first gang on S4, Team Berry, I met a great group of guys/gals and it's also how I got Introduced to the Asylum Community, from there I joined the APD also.

Now to start I was a active rebel, at the time Team berry, NV, DS, MOB,420x etc were the main gangs pretty much, it was a hella lot of fun doing banks, feds, cartels, Fighting eachother etc, and I made alot of good friends, unfortunately the rebel life got boring, and I was introduced to the APD.

For the first month or so my illness started to develop, I was not so addicted to playing Cop, and still playing as a rebel, then my illness got worse, the Career cop in me started to develop, this I blame on all my friends who were also career cops.

A little while later, I had left Team berry and took a little break from asylum, I came back and I met a great group of people, who I am glad to call my friends, I met this gang called "Ratz"..and oh boy..my illness was back, trust me to join P4s finest gang of Career cops! You know it's true lads.

But before I joined ratz, I met my long lost brother @Bear 2.0, my cop ratio went from 100% to 46%, we played all day long and late into the mornings, again and again for weeks, and we formed a friendship no one could break, you fuck with my bear, I'll fuck with you, I got his back, kk.

Anyway I pursuaded him to join ratz also, and so from then on our journey started, we played civ for a while, but being a constable in a gang of Cororals, sgts and LT's, hearing about all those spicy memes that only Sgt+ get to see Triggered me, so for the first time I applied for corporal, and I was promoted, by now my illness had completely taken me, I was now a career cop, I worked my ass of and 3 months later, I was promoted to Sergeant, it was not something I expected, and @Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz kinda almost made me want to quit when he said I was getting demoted because of some RDM report etc, thank god he was just fucking with me! You got me good.

You will normally see me around on Precinct 4/server 4, I patrol every where but I always visit Kavala when it needs cleaning up.

So thanks to everyone for making my time in the APD and on asylum Enjoyable and fun, love you guys. <3

And thankyou to anone who took the time to read any if what I wrote, I know its long, have a nice day!

@Bear 2.0@Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz @Skull @Innateocean @mast @Term @Ron Johnson @Clockwerk @Marco @Sandwich @Voni @Spag @MoralityVII @Crunchedd  @MR. COW @Coyote @Billy @NotSoNutty @Painbringa112 @CrossFade @huskymatt @Survivalizer @The Monopoly Man @DarkKnight @Flameless @MnM Skittles @Maxime @ColtonB205 @Rosie @william  @Eli  @Mr. Brown @Hav0k  @killer11          So many of you who have made it enjoyable for me in the APD! I am sorry if I missed anyone :(.

For all my Haters.

qCDpusz.gif

Edited by James.Anderson
13 hours ago, James.Anderson said:

But before I joined ratz, I met my long lost brother @Bear 2.0, my cop ratio went from 100% to 46%, we played all day long and late into the mornings, again and again for weeks, and we formed a friendship no one could break, you fuck with my bear, I'll fuck with you, I got his back, kk.

I played pure cop till i met my James. Then we played straight rebel just the two of us for like a straight week. Private Military for hire! We took back a hemmt from a gang of 7 guys, just the two of us <3

We're inseperable buddy!

James Anderson and Ron Johnson like this