The most "amazing" battle in Playerunknown's Battlegrounds!

Danny

11 minutes ago, Isaiah Fuerte said:

Would you recommend this game? I've been on the fence about purchasing it as i've heard a bunch of mixed opinions. Mind you i have played Arma BRs and the god awful H1Z1 lol.

Fun game if you don't mind slow paced Battleroyale type games. Combat is a little clunky and optimisation is poor, but the game just got released in early access so it's not to bad.

Just now, Isaiah Fuerte said:

Would you recommend this game? I've been on the fence about purchasing it as i've heard a bunch of mixed opinions. Mind you i have played Arma BRs and the god awful H1Z1 lol.

I have H1Z1 ever since day of release on steam, and I honestly hate King of the Kill...I liked that game for survival type of gameplay, which got slaughtered by this shit king of the kill fashion opening cases bullshit. I did play Arma BR a bit, didn't love it, but didn't hate it. On the other hand PUB i play for a week now every day and I can't get enough of it. It's just something about it that you want to keep going, even tho it's early access i didn't experience much major issues (a bit lag here and there, or safe zone spawning outside of the map :D). Most of the bugs I experience in this game don't annoy me so far, I can see devs reacting quite fast to address and fix problems (for example server performance, which was big issue a few days ago - it is getting better and better each day). With all fairness if you feel like BR type of games is something you might like, you will love this game. If you have a friend (or four) to enjoy that with you it will be even more fun. :) 

Sky likes this
41 minutes ago, Isaiah Fuerte said:

For me i've loved ARMA so much so i've put tons of hours in it, but arma is a bit clunky and slow.

This game feels like the perfect balance between quick/fun and serious like arma. This is a game i will play if i want to fight people. Just watch the gameplay from streamers.

https://www.twitch.tv/sacriel

Just now, Sky said:

"It won't be good." said the polish prick just before buying it. I told you it was worth the buy. 

PUBG delivers intensity and suspense. It makes those 20 mins of looting so worth it.  

But no matter what I do in this game I don't get this sweet sweet adrenaline rush like I used to have in DayZ or in cartel fight when u are last man standing :D DayZ with all it's bugs and issues was giving me so much adrenaline in pvp, as u had to fight not only players, but game mechanics as well :D 

Just now, Danny said:

Battlegrounds is completely different though, Sharkeisha. It's much more casual and fast paced, whereas DayZ is slower, more difficult, and has more consequences for being a rooty tooty shooty but never hitty. 

Edited by Sky

Wow.. never seen that safe zone placement before.. Well done on winning that one though.

Would definitely agree. This game is rather in between a few games and certainly a huge upgrade from H1Z1:KoTK.. Sure it has it's issues and problems, however it is still an early access.. and I believe if this guy is willing to keep at it, it'll certainly be a great game by the end.

Then again.. from DayZ: Mod to Standalone.. the hype was real.. and ended pretty shitty.. comparing the arma 3 mod to the standalone is tricky, due to it having different mechanics and what not.. but I can see this game going somewhere , where Day Z didn't. However, I'm not gonna build up the hype just yet, as it is early access and most games these days don't seem to get finished.. So I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy what I've got so far.

23 minutes ago, Sanctus said:

Wow.. never seen that safe zone placement before.. Well done on winning that one though.

Would definitely agree. This game is rather in between a few games and certainly a huge upgrade from H1Z1:KoTK.. Sure it has it's issues and problems, however it is still an early access.. and I believe if this guy is willing to keep at it, it'll certainly be a great game by the end.

Then again.. from DayZ: Mod to Standalone.. the hype was real.. and ended pretty shitty.. comparing the arma 3 mod to the standalone is tricky, due to it having different mechanics and what not.. but I can see this game going somewhere , where Day Z didn't. However, I'm not gonna build up the hype just yet, as it is early access and most games these days don't seem to get finished.. So I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy what I've got so far.

I am hyped for Escape from Tarkov as much as I was for DayZ at the begining :) There is 2 positions I can't wait for, escape from tarkov and star citizen. I just hope both these games won't end up like dayz sa did...

GH05T likes this
5 hours ago, Danny said:

I am hyped for Escape from Tarkov as much as I was for DayZ at the begining :) There is 2 positions I can't wait for, escape from tarkov and star citizen. I just hope both these games won't end up like dayz sa did...

Ya definitely.

I haven't played Escape from Tarkov though, it does look great though. However, another one of those games..

8 hours ago, Danny said:

Yeah, Escape from Tarkov looks AMAZING, Gameplay wise and graphically. But that price to actually play :FeelsBadMan:

DeadlyLogic likes this
10 hours ago, Midamaru said:

For me i've loved ARMA so much so i've put tons of hours in it, but arma is a bit clunky and slow.

This game feels like the perfect balance between quick/fun and serious like arma. This is a game i will play if i want to fight people. Just watch the gameplay from streamers.

https://www.twitch.tv/sacriel

I've heard this a bunch too. People feel as though PUBG is a good in between of Arma and H1Z1.. H1Z1 being arcade like and Arma being simulation and more realistic. PUBG landing straight in the middle. 

DeadlyLogic and Midamaru like this