Okay so I started playing on Asylum again about 2 months ago. It was fun at first and I played it moderately... However now I believe I am addicted to the game. Severely addicted. Any suggestions or feedback/advice. I don't want to quit playing but I feel this is kinda serious lol. As I look back I realize that it is nothing compared to my Rust addiction back in 2013-2015. *Not a Joke/Not trolling

Xehons likes this
Just now, Haych said:

One can not simply walk away from Altis Life addiction, the only way is to simply get bored of the game after 4000 hours of doing the same shit :frog:

lol I hear you bro. Yeah I was starting to get bored until I realized what tycoon actually was lol.

GravL likes this

I've been playing arma for about 5 years now. I started playing Arma 2 OA for the DayZ mod. When that pretty much died out Arma 3 was starting to get better with the bug fixes and performance tweaking, so I picked it up and the first server I really got into was Asylum. I have over 5,000 hours on Arma 3, and 2,200 hours on Arma 2 OA. At least 3000 hours have gone to life servers, mostly Asylum. 

What  I will tell you is that, I never really got bored of the game. What really makes me not wanna play Arma for like 2 or 3 days at all sometimes is when the server craps out while I am making money.

massi likes this

The reason this game is so addictive is because of human interaction, and a niche community. I've told people before that the internal economy and rules set in place make this what I dreamed DayZ would've turned into. And since it's always PvP and no bots this creates immense diversity in gameplay and replayability. It's not an experience you can get anywhere else really.

GravL, Will, Eric916 and 3 others like this
7 hours ago, reid said:

The reason this game is so addictive is because of human interaction, and a niche community. I've told people before that the internal economy and rules set in place make this what I dreamed DayZ would've turned into. And since it's always PvP and no bots this creates immense diversity in gameplay and replayability. It's not an experience you can get anywhere else really.

yeah i agree 

reid likes this
9 hours ago, reid said:

well put

reid likes this
11 hours ago, reid said:

IDK, my wet dream is GTA V with 70+ people in an RP environment. The physics are so much better for this type of game mode compared to arma franchise. Granted I played a metric poop load on altis life but i'd give up a portion of my paycheck every other week just to get on a GTA V RP server that had a high player capacity. Im getting chills just thinking of it now.

2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

IDK, my wet dream is GTA V with 70+ people in an RP environment. The physics are so much better for this type of game mode compared to arma franchise. Granted I played a metric poop load on altis life but i'd give up a portion of my paycheck every other week just to get on a GTA V RP server that had a high player capacity. Im getting chills just thinking of it now.

They have  San Andreas RP, but who wants to play a game that looks like ass 

:(

19 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

+1 for police chases physics etc but gun fights would be terrible

I would love to use the Los Santos Police hq etc definitely would be amazing and fun even with the shooting style

46 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Makes me so moist, I could fly my solid gold mutha fucken jet without being shot down

Eric916 likes this
10 hours ago, Eric916 said:

+1 for police chases physics etc but gun fights would be terrible

I would love to use the Los Santos Police hq etc definitely would be amazing and fun even with the shooting style

gta 5 vehicle physics... and extremely smooth arma 3 player movement and gun mechanics would make an amazing game 

Will, HotWings and Eric916 like this