Police UC changes

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

How about a random roll for some variant of Spar, Mk20, or TRG?

I can dig that, but get rid of that color of the mk20 for undercovers, since it's only available to police. I don't know how open you are to this idea, but it would be nice to also see some more rebel weapons in the hands of undercovers as well.

Edited by Noble
Just now, Noble said:

I can dig that, but get rid of that color of the mk20 for undercovers, since it's only available to police.

Pulled 5 weapons from the Rebel weapon shop

Khaki/Sand SPAR 16

TRG

Mk20 / Mk20 Carbine

1 hour ago, James.Anderson said:

MK18 ABR For Sgt+ On UC, or some type of 7.62 that's not a Rahim or mk14? :D please 

And Undercover Ifrits?

@Gnashes @bamf

I used to be a Sgt and even then I thought that was a bad idea. We have to draw the line somewhere for 7.62's. Thats prob a no-go from papa Gnashes

Edited by Noble
12 hours ago, James.Anderson said:

MK18 ABR For Sgt+ On UC, or some type of 7.62 that's not a Rahim or mk14? :D please 

And Undercover Ifrits?

@Gnashes @bamf

Are you actually serious?

You're going to have to buy some new knee pads, your current ones are way too ruined due to constant use, in order to get promoted to LT so that you can get your 7.62 rifles

undercover ifrits :fail: 

Edited by massi
Will and Reformed Katheeri like this
3 hours ago, massi said:

Are you actually serious?

You're going to have to buy some new knee pads, your current ones are way too ruined due to constant use, in order to get promoted to LT so that you can get your 7.62 rifles

undercover ifrits :fail: 

I am deadly serious.

I would like Hunter HMGS also, and police 50.cals for cadets, and maybe a 50.cal sniper rifle.

Edited by James.Anderson
Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this