So there are times when I like to mess around with officers in PD, or trying to take an officer captives. Whenever this happens, me and whoever else I'm with will clear out the Kavalaa PD of 2-3 officers, restrain them, and are about to take them wherever we have planned. Yet every time we get in this process, 5-6 more cops just spawn in at random and totally shit on us because we clearly thought that we had cleared out the PD.

I think somehow making a system where they can't just SPAWN in whenever they'd like during a battle or kidnapping at PD, yet they can drive there would be a very nice change due to the fact of unfairness and for RP, I do not believe that anywhere in life if you were to try and take a cop hostage and clear out a police department that random police officers would just appear in random building and totally r3kt you.

Something to think about, but also something to maybe take action on because I am a fan of taking cops hostage. ;-) 

Respawning

All officers are allowed to soft log (leaving to the server lobby and rejoining) whenever they are allowed to respawn.

Officers are allowed to respawn:

1. To respond to a bank robbery, prison break or federal reserve robbery.
  2. To return to their assigned city after assisting in a bank robbery, prison break or federal reserve robbery.
  3. To return to their assigned city after assisting in a backup call. (You are not allowed to respawn to respond to a backup call from other officers. You must drive or fly there but may respawn back afterwards.)
  4. When needed if there are fewer than 6 officers online.
  5. In extreme cases where you are stranded. (Do not abuse this by intentionally destroying your vehicle. Play fair.)
  6. To redeploy after being given placement orders by a higher up (such as after a briefing.)
  7. If they are a Cadet and do not have a Constable or higher nearby to patrol with.
Silver-Spy, {-M-} and Johnny 8-Ball like this

There are a few circumstances that Subaru posted above, if its outside of those situation you can report the officers and they indeed face punishment.  Past that I wouldnt kidnap cops in the HQ and expect to stay there.  Even if the officers do not redeploy, they will certainly spawn there if they are killed.