Donator ranks need updates

Just now, JimmyBeans said:

Donor stuff has been neutered by kids crying to Bohemia to get the server in trouble, wish they would add some more cosmetic stuff to compensate, but either way the 2k+ hours here was well worth the money.

Hes talking about donor info page on the website

3 hours ago, Szolit said:

Can we please get the donor perks updated half the stuff on them I can buy such as vr suit which is ment to be only for 250$ donator 

You can buy one version of the VR suit because that allows the reskin versions to not break contract.

Just like you can have a rusty hatch while the rest of us can buy the other variations -> e.t.c donating provides further skins on existing models.

(excluding pilot coveralls but theoretically it was supposed to be a reskin anyways)

drex likes this
44 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

You can buy one version of the VR suit because that allows the reskin versions to not break contract.

Just like you can have a rusty hatch while the rest of us can buy the other variations -> e.t.c donating provides further skins on existing models.

(excluding pilot coveralls but theoretically it was supposed to be a reskin anyways)

Pilot Coveralls are a reskin. CSAT Fatigues are identical in every way in every config except for appearance.

6 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

I respect your opinion highly, and I understand what the exact similarities are on paper regarding everything.

But they are not the same when you actually play the game with them. 

If you still don't get it at this point... On Bohemia's eyes everything is fine with pilot coveralls, hence he says that. 

10 minutes ago, Pentax said:

If you still don't get it at this point... On Bohemia's eyes everything is fine with pilot coveralls, hence he says that. 

Are you referring to me not getting it?

You didn't read what he quoted -> I said that pilot coveralls were deemed an equivalent skin to CSAT and were fine in the TOS.

Then I put in parathensis even though they are broken in game. (A new player was curious what donators got and I was referring to skins and explained them)

Edited by Sugarfoot
Jonah likes this

Feedback such as the following would be a lot more constructive than just "update donor plz"

• What would you change?
  • What do you want added?
  • How would you structure donor perks/plateaus?

Keep in mind there were some changes a while ago that Bohemia implemented that restricted how servers gate things via money. If I understand it correctly, individual servers are not allowed to gate content (such as vehicles, weapons and items).

1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

Are you referring to me not getting it?

You didn't read what he quoted -> I said that pilot coveralls were deemed an equivalent skin to CSAT and were fine in the TOS.

Then I put in parathensis even though they are broken in game. (A new player was curious what donators got and I was referring to skins and explained them)

hugh idk why the fuck did it quote you.

7 hours ago, Alex Herrera said:

Wait so all these people that spent 300$ for Pilot Coveralls....

A. All those people DONATED -> Not paid for a specific item.

Its a random thing all based on helping a server.

B. Its supposed to be a skin, but due to bohemia its hit boxes rarely count as a head shot and often count as a lower damage hit then actuality.

Thus making it pretty much broken which is why everyone tries to buy it.

Jonah likes this