Synthetic - Closed

lXItWnX.png

jszf1t8.png

We are an experienced group of rebels who like to fight, have fun, and slaughter,

any force that stands in our way of doing the things we know and love.

y6hoUOG.png

✔ Mature 16+

✔ 500+ Hours

✔ Experienced

✔ Financially Stable

✔ Cartel & Turf Knowledge

Mhk3C7g.png

In-Game Name: 

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot Required):

Estimated Asylum Time:

Bank Balance

Previous Gangs:

Why do you to join Synthetic:

What current members of the gang can vouch for you:

EU / NA:

qz93DWl.png

Spoiler

Captains

Wildaw | Space | General Baked Potatos

Lieutenants

Vortex

Sergeants

To Be Announced.

Members

Ape | Young Assad | Austin Smith | Mr. Black | Revenant

Valencia | Rakkas | Karma | Omar

Trials

Trials not listed.

Edited by Wildaw
zane1, Space, Eric916 and 4 others like this

In-Game Name: Jeremy Fisher ;)

Arma 3 Hours (Please Provide Screenshot) : - I have over like 3000 hours in this game but all on different accounts i have 3 main accounts that i have played Arma 3 on. 1st account - 1 467 Hours 2nd account - 1258 3rd account 1400 <------ not on point but close enough

Estimated Asylum Time : - I have around 1000 hours on asylum and over 2000 on other game modes like king of the hill and CQC.

Bank Balance (Please Provide Screenshot): Normally i have around 1,000,000 but i have recently purchased houses and alot of helicopters, cars and other things.

Current And Past Gangs? - TSC - The Shadow Company One - One New Enemy - Uninvited... i can go on .....

Why Do You Want To Join Our Gang? -  I would like to join this gang because i know some people in it and also i have seen the skills that you all have i would like to be part of a skillful gang with nice members + you guys look like you have alot of fun.

Do You Know Any Members Of Our Gang That Could Vouch For You?  - Yes - Mr Black - Valencia -

Are You EU, Or NA?  - United Kingdom ;) (EU) 

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Fisher said:

In-Game Name: Jeremy Fisher ;)

Arma 3 Hours (Please Provide Screenshot) : - I have over like 3000 hours in this game but all on different accounts i have 3 main accounts that i have played Arma 3 on. 1st account - 1 467 Hours 2nd account - 1258 3rd account 1400 <------ not on point but close enough

Estimated Asylum Time : - I have around 1000 hours on asylum and over 2000 on other game modes like king of the hill and CQC.

Bank Balance (Please Provide Screenshot): Normally i have around 1,000,000 but i have recently purchased houses and alot of helicopters, cars and other things.

Current And Past Gangs? - TSC - The Shadow Company One - One New Enemy - Uninvited... i can go on .....

Why Do You Want To Join Our Gang? -  I would like to join this gang because i know some people in it and also i have seen the skills that you all have i would like to be part of a skillful gang with nice members + you guys look like you have alot of fun.

Do You Know Any Members Of Our Gang That Could Vouch For You?  - Yes - Mr Black - Valencia -

Are You EU, Or NA?  - United Kingdom ;) (EU) 

Accepted, Teamspeak Sent

In-Game Name: JayD

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot Required):https://gyazo.com/56887cbe7733526149e2de163435b8c5, add 300 hours from past steam account on that.

Estimated Asylum Time: 550ish hours

Bank Balance: 1.87 mil

Previous Gangs: Uninvited, KSG, Black Peal, Jimmy Turnup, Synergy(Temp)

Why do you to join Synthetic: I want to be in Synthetic so I can join back with my friends from KSG and Uninvited. I want to get back into that cartel life, take stuff for the gang, and build up this gang. 

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Valencia, Ussad, General, and Mitchel.

EU / NA: NA

Just now, jayd991 said:

In-Game Name: JayD

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot Required):https://gyazo.com/56887cbe7733526149e2de163435b8c5, add 300 hours from past steam account on that.

Estimated Asylum Time: 550ish hours

Bank Balance: 1.87 mil

Previous Gangs: Uninvited, KSG, Black Peal, Jimmy Turnup, Synergy(Temp)

Why do you to join Synthetic: I want to be in Synthetic so I can join back with my friends from KSG and Uninvited. I want to get back into that cartel life, take stuff for the gang, and build up this gang. 

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: Valencia, Ussad, General, and Mitchel.

Accepted. Teamspeak Sent

JayD likes this

In-Game Name: Mitchell

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/a2f0e4b5e942183ecc8cb4ebc2f702a1

Estimated Asylum Time: 1200

Bank Balance: 500k

Previous Gangs: The Uninvited

Why do you to join Synthetic: I didn't join right after the merger of the uninvited to this gang and now i want to join cause there is nothing to do when you play by yourself.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: All of them

Edited by steelersfan82
On 4/11/2017 at 3:40 AM, steelersfan82 said:

In-Game Name: Mitchell

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/a2f0e4b5e942183ecc8cb4ebc2f702a1

Estimated Asylum Time: 1200

Previous Gangs: The Uninvited

Why do you to join Synthetic: I didn't join right after the merger of the uninvited to this gang and now i want to join cause there is nothing to do when you play by yourself.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: All of them

That is better. Accepted. Teamspeak Sent

In-Game Name: DatGuyEric

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/b69e44e1f9a89be6f7c9725f71c909f1

Estimated Asylum Time: 450 hours

Previous Gangs: none

Why do you to join Synthetic: Looking get some money and have fun. Want to play with a group of people and do want ever is on task.

What current members of the gang can vouch for you: none