Nice knowin you all...

Chrispy

Once upon a time there was a little guy named Chrispy. He had a very very shitty PC. But oh! He saved up and got a gaming PC for his birthday!!!! Chrispy was a very happy little fella after that so he bought this game called ARMA 3 his friend @raul4152 would always talk about how fun it was to play. My friend @BrahKell said I woulden't like the game because its a little more serious and i'm too much of a troll. Well I bought it anyway because fuck @BrahKell >:). So I bought it and had a blast playing with @BrahKell and @raul4152. But @BrahKell got salty after applying for APD and never played again! :o but me and @raul4152 would play all the time. Then I met someone named Yolo. He owned this gang called Boats N Hoes. It was interesting to see them kill everyone on the street besides themselves and me. So I opted to join their gang. It was fun for a while until I thought "Is this it?" I then realize they were labled "kavala trolls." So a few days later after I failed the interview a few times and exam once I finally passed and join the APD. When I first joined to be honest I did not know what I was doing at all. Until I met a few friends along the way to help me through my troubles. I then made a ton of friends from the APD and my career went from there. I non-stop played cop it was the most enjoyment i've ever had in a while. So after my fun I played some Zeus with my friends realizing how fun it was I asked should we go look for some good hacks to mess around with? So I goto a website called dank hax. They won't let you view the scripts unless you login to the website so I signed up to see what it was about. It costed way too much so I just let it alone and never touched the site again. But some salty LT named @Norwegianviking logged into the website to buy some super dank hacks and saw me on there, knowing he might get in trouble he turned it around to say that he was looking for people to get banned >:). He found me poor innocent chrispy who would never hack on a server he spent over 500 hours on in the last month. But no he got beat by his wife that day so he took his anger out on poor little chrispy. So Poor innocent chrispy got perma-banned and will never be seen again unless @BaDaBiNg_10-8 has any sympathy and would stop being ban hungry. So, I say goodbye to all my friends @Austin Rogers The Original @AustinPowers @Blake @tryhardsqueaker @El chapo @Sp0on @DarkKnight @Flameless @Braden @DaX @Tyler @Dressbuck @Arron @Lucky @woody @william @Thor xD @Innateocean @Farmer Steve and there is a ton more that I missed. I say, goodbye to you all it was nice playing/serving with you. :kermit:  0dddd99b08d5fd045ef58c5db520fc3b.png
https://gyazo.com/0dddd99b08d5fd045ef58c5db520fc3b

Edited by Chrispy

@Chrispy cya pal, was a lot of fun hanging out with you dude. I personally agree with the admin view on that though, people who usually look into that kinda of shit end up using it. But hey man many people have gotten unbanned look at PantryPicker bro perma banned 2 times and is unbanned now. Just give it some time and delete that account my man.

Chrispy, Sp0on and Kettles like this
33 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Once upon a time there was a little guy named Chrispy. He had a very very shitty PC. But oh! He saved up and got a gaming PC for his birthday!!!! Chrispy was a very happy little fella after that so he bought this game called ARMA 3 his friend @raul4152 would always talk about how fun it was to play. My friend @BrahKell said I woulden't like the game because its a little more serious and i'm too much of a troll. Well I bought it anyway because fuck @BrahKell >:). So I bought it and had a blast playing with @BrahKell and @raul4152. But @BrahKell got salty after applying for APD and never played again! :o but me and @raul4152 would play all the time. Then I met someone named Yolo. He owned this gang called Boats N Hoes. It was interesting to see them kill everyone on the street besides themselves and me. So I opted to join their gang. It was fun for a while until I thought "Is this it?" I then realize they were labled "kavala trolls." So a few days later after I failed the interview a few times and exam once I finally passed and join the APD. When I first joined to be honest I did not know what I was doing at all. Until I met a few friends along the way to help me through my troubles. I then made a ton of friends from the APD and my career went from there. I non-stop played cop it was the most enjoyment i've ever had in a while. So after my fun I played some Zeus with my friends realizing how fun it was I asked should we go look for some good hacks to mess around with? So I goto a website called dank hax. They won't let you view the scripts unless you login to the website so I signed up to see what it was about. It costed way too much so I just let it alone and never touched the site again. But some salty LT named @Norwegianviking logged into the website to buy some super dank hacks and saw me on there, knowing he might get in trouble he turned it around to say that he was looking for people to get banned >:). He found me poor innocent chrispy who would never hack on a server he spent over 500 hours on in the last month. But no he got beat by his wife that day so he took his anger out on poor little chrispy. So Poor innocent chrispy got perma-banned and will never be seen again unless @BaDaBiNg_10-8 has any sympathy and would stop being ban hungry. So, I say goodbye to all my friends @Austin Rogers The Original @AustinPowers @Blake @tryhardsqueaker @El chapo @Sp0on @DarkKnight @Flameless @Braden @DaX @Tyler @Dressbuck @Arron @Lucky @woody @william @Thor xD @Innateocean @Farmer Steve and there is a ton more that I missed. I say, goodbye to you all it was nice playing/serving with you. :kermit:  0dddd99b08d5fd045ef58c5db520fc3b.png
https://gyazo.com/0dddd99b08d5fd045ef58c5db520fc3b

bye-have-a-great-time-o.gif87460-Spitonyour6-Viewing-Profile-Reputabye-have-a-great-time-o.gif

thero, explicit and Reapered like this

Once upon A time I used to play DayZ. After one too many times dying to the teleporting invincible people I decided to take a look into getting some "skills" of my own. I registered on some website and I was browsing the plans, but you know what? I decided against it because by the time I had put the effort into looking into hacks I had already forgot about why I was looking in the first place. Perma banning Crispy for registering on the website is no different than giving him a DUI for walking into a liquor store. And its actions like this that paint admins in a bad light.

Also see ya bro, was always fun playing with you :)

Edited by tryhardsqueaker
2 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Once upon A time I used to play DayZ. After one too many times dying to the teleporting invincible people I decided to take a look into getting some "skills" of my own. I registered on some website and I was browsing the plans, but you know what? I decided against it because by the time I had put the effort into looking into hacks I had already forgot about why I was looking in the first place. Perma banning Crispy for registering on the website is no different than giving him a DUI for walking into a liquor store. And its actions like this that paint admins in a bad light.

Also see ya bro, was always fun playing with you :)

Or going to the gun store and buying an AR-15 and asking if its a good gun to kill people with. 

Then getting arrested for planning a mass murder. 

Oh wait. 

Just now, Psycosis said:

Or going to the gun store and buying an AR-15 and asking if its a good gun to kill people with. 

Then getting arrested for planning a mass murder. 

Oh wait. 

That implies he asked if it is good at killing people. And even if he did, whos to say the gun isn't used for self defense against people? To correct your scenario, *Crispy walked into a gun store and asked how much an AR-15 costs*

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

That implies he asked if it is good at killing people. And even if he did, whos to say the gun isn't used for self defense against people? To correct your scenario, *Crispy walked into a gun store and asked how much an AR-15 costs*

He joined an Arma3 hacking site and asked for undectable arma3 hacks .... hmmmmmm 

more or less the same thing... isnt it ? Would it fly in a Court room with a judge probly not without other evidence... but this isnt a court room. 

Edited by Psycosis
5 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

to correct your scenario. Chrispy walked into a black market warehouse, which is also a well known place for jihadist to shop, and he asks how much a suicide vest is.