For the past 6-8 months, server 5 has been plagued by hand-holding gangs that do nothing but run cocaine all day with no police intervention. It's been a strain on not only all of the servers economy, but also server activities. Very rarely will I find someone running any drugs on the normal servers, but every time I log in on server 5 I always find someone at cocaine processing or cocaine pit. Now I know there are people who enjoy playing on that server for unknown reasons to me, I have a couple of suggestions that nerf the shit out of the money making but keep the server open for everyone to play.

1. If less than 5 cops are online, the market value of cocaine is reduced by 40%. If 0 cops are online, the value of cocaine is reduced by 60%. Now I know the values seem a little high, those were just the starting numbers I wanted to start with. 

2. Keep the values the same, but separate the ties between servers 1-4 and 5. Have separate bank accounts for 1-4 and 5. 

If anyone has any other suggestions, please comment so we can get a discussion going about this!

Edited by Reapered

1 hour ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

@Subarualow me to go full lethals on the server. I'm shit at combat, but I'll take a dent out of the drug runners. I'll even guarantee it. 

Sounds like a fun time at Georgetown! Lemme tag along, I'll be your battle buddy. I'll run lethals on my PO7, those kiddies won't see it comming I tell ya! @Subaru authorize it! DO EET! DO EET NOU! 

46 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Sounds like a fun time at Georgetown! Lemme tag along, I'll be your battle buddy. I'll run lethals on my PO7, those kiddies won't see it comming I tell ya! @Subaru authorize it! DO EET! DO EET NOU! 

I'm pretty sure that we will need the justice wagon. Maybe @Jäger could hook us up. I'd be willing to compromise for downing rounds. We could dish out some justice and RP them out of their charges and change their life! But some suicide vest resistant building could be of value. 

Edited by Jaeger
43 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

I'm pretty sure that we will need the justice wagon. Maybe @Jäger could hook us up. I'd be willing to compromise for downing rounds. We could dish out some justice and RP them out of their charges and change their life! But some suicide vest resistant building could be of value. 

If only that Jager was the admin, he will bring us so much fun :P

{-M-} likes this
5 hours ago, Reapered said:

For the past 6-8 months, server 5 has been plagued by hand-holding gangs that do nothing but run cocaine all day with no police intervention. It's been a strain on not only all of the servers economy, but also server activities. Very rarely will I find someone running any drugs on the normal servers, but every time I log in on server 5 I always find someone at cocaine processing or cocaine pit. Now I know there are people who enjoy playing on that server for unknown reasons to me, I have a couple of suggestions that nerf the shit out of the money making but keep the server open for everyone to play.

1. If less than 5 cops are online, the market value of cocaine is reduced by 40%. If 0 cops are online, the value of cocaine is reduced by 60%. Now I know the values seem a little high, those were just the starting numbers I wanted to start with. 

2. Keep the values the same, but separate the ties between servers 1-4 and 5. Have separate bank accounts for 1-4 and 5. 

If anyone has any other suggestions, please comment so we can get a discussion going about this!

+1,

10 hours ago, Reapered said:

okay if you think it's an issue how much do you get for a hemmet of coke on server 5?

28 minutes ago, ICP | Drex said:

okay if you think it's an issue how much do you get for a hemmet of coke on server 5?

Before nerf you could get 414k 

after nerf you can get 300k+

all people do is run coke on there but never fight on altis but keep recruiting so who ever players on S5 is in one gang, just like cocaine productions was and apparently what Mongols was against until they recruit pretty much everyone and have no one to fight against but complain when people are kicked or leave to have fights 

2 hours ago, Ludde said:

Before nerf you could get 414k 

after nerf you can get 300k+

all people do is run coke on there but never fight on altis but keep recruiting so who ever players on S5 is in one gang, just like cocaine productions was and apparently what Mongols was against until they recruit pretty much everyone and have no one to fight against but complain when people are kicked or leave to have fights 

yeah i can make like 300k in about an hour maybe a little more doing stuff on asylum. I mean i don't think it's the economy that is the problem I think it's the community itself which makes it so you can make a ton of money. 

And the community is aids and childish on S5, people get so personal it's retarded

2 minutes ago, ICP | Drex said:

yeah i can make like 300k in about an hour maybe a little more doing stuff on asylum. I mean i don't think it's the economy that is the problem I think it's the community itself which makes it so you can make a ton of money.