This community is so toxic...

...I could spend more time uploading footage of rdm and vdm 'ers than actual having playtime. I just uploaded a video, took me atleast an hour. Been playing for 40min since and already i have 4 other videos waiting for upload... which would take me another 4 hours, so i'm not even going to bother. There are whole gangs out there that do not give a flying fuck about the rdm rules. FSA/FSM and the Disciples just to name a few.  I'm sure there are many great players in this community, but they seem overshadowed by a whole orchard of rotten apples, not just a few.

Sorry for the rant but if this community is supposed to be one of the better ones out there, then i don't want to know what the other servers are like.

Xehons, cicero, bigjohn561 and 1 other like this
Just now, Spuddywuddy said:

...I could spend more time uploading footage of rdm and vdm 'ers than actual having playtime. I just uploaded a video, took me atleast an hour. Been playing for 40min since and already i have 4 other videos waiting for upload... which would take me another 4 hours, so i'm not even going to bother. There are whole gangs out there that do not give a flying fuck about the rdm rules. FSA/FSM and the Disciples just to name a few.  I'm sure there are many great players in this community, but they seem overshadowed by a whole orchard of rotten apples, not just a few.

Sorry for the rant but if this community is supposed to be one of the better ones out there, then i don't want to know what the other servers are like.

+1 let me know when u find a better one ;)

Edited by bigjohn561
ps. dont bother reporting fsa waste of time
Kettles and Crossfade like this

@Spuddywuddy take a look at this, read through the thoughts of other members. The biggest thing I can tell you is this. Do not let a single person in this world depict what you do. It's like working at a job that you have some shitty co workers. You wouldn't let them drive you out of the work place and take your source of income from you. So why come to a video game and let others control the way you enjoy your free time. Don't. Let. Them. Win.

You got this. 

Edited by (IFRIT)Mitch

Well, unfortunately it's commonplace around here. Sometimes people make mistakes - it's a poor design really. I once played a game where you had to declare with an NPC before being able to PvP and it was a blast! 

There are good people here though, but they are not the majority. Which is why we have player reports and internal affairs against the APD. 

Well i am sure FSA members follow the rules very well because they have been playing on this server for quite a while but i woulndt say the same for FSM members as many of them are 12 y olds.

50 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

@Spuddywuddy take a look at this, read through the thoughts of other members. The biggest thing I can tell you is this. Do not let a single person in this world depict what you do. It's like working at a job that you have some shitty co workers. You wouldn't let them drive you out of the work place and take your source of income from you. So why come to a video game and let others control the way you enjoy your free time. Don't. Let. Them. Win.

You got this. 

As Mitch said here yes there are many toxic members in the community but dont let them change what you want to do.Say for example you wanted to make a montage but you think no one would care,Dont be like that.

On conclusion i would like to say that every community has few members who dont either follow the rules or they are simply keyboard warriors,you just gotta ignore such players and report the rule violaters. The admins cannot play 24/7 to see if every player is playing by the rules so your best bet to clear such people from the community is to report them.Your effort to remove one member will encourage others to follow the rules maybe his friends or maybe him in the future.

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Well i am sure FSA members follow the rules very well because they have been playing on this server for quite a while but i woulndt say the same for FSM members as many of them are 12 y olds.

As Mitch said here yes there are many toxic members in the community but dont let them change what you want to do.Say for example you wanted to make a montage but you think no one would care,Dont be like that.

On conclusion i would like to say that every community has few members who dont either follow the rules or they are simply keyboard warriors,you just gotta ignore such players and report the rule violaters. The admins cannot play 24/7 to see if every player is playing by the rules so your best bet to clear such people from the community is to report them.Your effort to remove one member will encourage others to follow the rules maybe his friends or maybe him in the future.

Some great advice here. A issue I notice often is players going back to the area of an issue. If something happens, leave the area. It solves so many problems. 

9 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

The actual fsa members went inactive (most of them that i know of) now fsa is basically fsm just with fsa tags

reid and Silver-Spy like this

youre a fuckin autistic fingerless bot if you think this community is toxic cause its not. you just need to take your tuna can pussy to arms island to fight and play the game the only way its supposed to be played. make a montage then u can open ur spud mouth kid. also friendly at rebel and donor no chop ifrits revives only wait for us to be ready first and say gg and have your lemon scented pussy wipes ready for when the next montage comes out

33 minutes ago, ILostSoMuchStuff said:

youre a fuckin autistic fingerless bot if you think this community is toxic cause its not. you just need to take your tuna can pussy to arms island to fight and play the game the only way its supposed to be played. make a montage then u can open ur spud mouth kid. also friendly at rebel and donor no chop ifrits revives only wait for us to be ready first and say gg and have your lemon scented pussy wipes ready for when the next montage comes out

:fail:

44 minutes ago, ILostSoMuchStuff said:

This guy here is a prime example of what I'm trying to say^^

46 minutes ago, ILostSoMuchStuff said:

Gr8 rant tbh...

3 hours ago, Spuddywuddy said:

There are whole gangs out there that do not give a flying fuck about the rdm rules. FSA/FSM and the Disciples just to name a few. 

Of course, half the admins are or were in FSA

I'm sure there are many great players in this community

Ye that's me

Mr. Linux likes this

3 hours ago, Spuddywuddy said:

Anyone who knows of any FSM acting like tards, combat logging or rdming let me know. And Op if you have names and vids id be happy to deal with it internally.

Heidelberg likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2017 at 10:57 PM, Spuddywuddy said:

Leave Kavala then.