Not New... Appreciation Post

drex

Thx for creating one of the best gaming experiences I have had since Rust back in 2013. I really don't have many friends anymore and I quit hanging out with the "cool" partying group of kids at my highschool. At first it was hard and I was harrased by them because I started going to church and looking to be a better person. I quit drinking smoking and nicotine consumption in the process. I was having a really hard time with my life. I got back into gaming and decided to jump back into Asylum. If it weren't for ICP I would have stuck around (I am currently not in the gang anymore). It's not the gangs or anyone specific that has made it so great. It's the community overall. I know this might be argued but the toxic players ratio is prob like 10 good guys to 1 hateful son of a bitch. I could name a few lol. I mean of course there are a lot of people that will kill you and shit but I mean that's just the game. When I say a toxic player I'm talking about players that are just dick heads regardless of what they do and who they kill. In the end I thank y'all for helping transition during a hard time in my life and overall create a great gaming experience. By the way I'm not currently in a gang... I just can't change my name. For now I'm going to wait it out and see what gang and maybe what server would fit me best. 

17 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Good to hear, was rust 2013 still rust legacy? cause if so i agree (i hate the new rust its the bigger the clan the bigger the base). In rust legacy you could day 2-3 raid an big as clan base cause they usually builded retarded

hell yea it was the best game ever... I played it so much. I wrote an essay on it actually. I talked about why I had such a great passion. It's like 5-6 pages. It never got old only difference was that there were fucking loads of hackers and the community was filled with hateful people a lot of the time.

Just now, ICP | Drex said:

hell yea it was the best game ever... I played it so much. I wrote an essay on it actually. I talked about why I had such a great passion. It's like 5-6 pages. It never got old only difference was that there were fucking loads of hackers and the community was filled with hateful people a lot of the time.

Best thing were the weird buggs, when you were chased by a red wolf/bear at small red and the damn animal was under the ground ;)

Just now, wollie35 said:

Best thing were the weird buggs, when you were chased by a red wolf/bear at small red and the damn animal was under the ground ;)

lol good times. You could never trust anyone. "i'm friendly" bam and then the headshot sound... music to my ears.

Just now, ICP | Drex said:

lol good times. You could never trust anyone. "i'm friendly" bam and then the headshot sound... music to my ears.

Tactic i uses to dowhen freshspawn (find a p250 usually small rad), hide it get a red wolf behind me, run to a fully geared guy asking if he can help out and shoot it (he prob shoots the wolf and not u), then he starts looting it u shoot him hi m in the face

5 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Tactic i uses to dowhen freshspawn (find a p250 usually small rad), hide it get a red wolf behind me, run to a fully geared guy asking if he can help out and shoot it (he prob shoots the wolf and not u), then he starts looting it u shoot him hi m in the face

damn that is some good strategy. I always liked giving guys a 1 by 1 near towns or huts and giving them the password to the door. Tell them what they "need" usually shit that i didn't want to farm... and then come in an hour or like the next day if it was a metal door and just steal it. and then do it again 

If I could choose one community to come back as well as the game itself, I would choose rust legacy without a doubt. I hated that instead of fixing the massive hacker problem, they just did away with he game and created something that would bring in more revenue and a more players @wollie35

Edited by ICP | Drex
needed to tag him

Good to know, and I agree with you. With the exception of the toxic people - which we'll probably find everywhere anyway -, Asylum has also been a great place for me. With the help of a few friends, today I have a much better "spoken English" then I had when I first joined the community (God, I still need to learn a lot!).

Asylum helps improve my English, and that's amazing when you can't afford leaving your own country to learn a new language.

j54dfGG.png

Edited by BlackShot
drex, Mr. Linux and BioHazard like this
Just now, BlackShot said:

Good to know, and I agree with you. With the exception of the toxic people - which we'll probably find everywhere anyway -, Asylum has also been a great place for me. With the help of a few friends, today I have a much better "spoken English" then I had when I first joined the community. It helps improve my English, and that's in amazing when you can't afford leaving your own country to learn another language.

j54dfGG.png

that's pretty cool tbh that Asylum has helped you learn English. You would make a great American criminal no doubt. haha jk. But yeah toxic players are everywhere, but i don't really find a lot of them on asylum tbh  

FudgeR and BlackShot like this
3 hours ago, BlackShot said:

Good to know, and I agree with you. With the exception of the toxic people - which we'll probably find everywhere anyway -, Asylum has also been a great place for me. With the help of a few friends, today I have a much better "spoken English" then I had when I first joined the community (God, I still need to learn a lot!).

Asylum helps improve my English, and that's amazing when you can't afford leaving your own country to learn a new language.

j54dfGG.png

U really love Obama don't u... U seem to use his pictures only..

Edited by bigjohn561
FudgeR likes this
On 4/12/2017 at 6:48 AM, drex said:

Thx for creating one of the best gaming experiences I have had since Rust back in 2013. I really don't have many friends anymore and I quit hanging out with the "cool" partying group of kids at my highschool. At first it was hard and I was harrased by them because I started going to church and looking to be a better person. I quit drinking smoking and nicotine consumption in the process. I was having a really hard time with my life. I got back into gaming and decided to jump back into Asylum. If it weren't for ICP I would have stuck around (I am currently not in the gang anymore). It's not the gangs or anyone specific that has made it so great. It's the community overall. I know this might be argued but the toxic players ratio is prob like 10 good guys to 1 hateful son of a bitch. I could name a few lol. I mean of course there are a lot of people that will kill you and shit but I mean that's just the game. When I say a toxic player I'm talking about players that are just dick heads regardless of what they do and who they kill. In the end I thank y'all for helping transition during a hard time in my life and overall create a great gaming experience. By the way I'm not currently in a gang... I just can't change my name. For now I'm going to wait it out and see what gang and maybe what server would fit me best. 

Welcome s2 is best :rolleyes:

On 4/12/2017 at 3:54 PM, BlackShot said:

j54dfGG.png

^

drex and BlackShot like this