Server issues from last night

bamf

2 hours ago, bamf said:

We had an issue with the database server last night, which is the reason so many people were not seeing their crates etc.  I have resolved the issue this AM, and we are bringing the servers back up now.  

We apologize for the inconvenience.  

Thx  Papabamf Now i can go back to my Usual Scotch Runs :kermit:

Appreciate the hard work from the staff. I noticed a lot of people making forum posts about the down time and complaining. I think that if someone would make a forum post at least acknowledging the issue would help tremendously. Communication is key. I think it would help reduce some of the redundant forum posts that continue to be locked. The community just needs reassurance that you guys are aware of the issue and are working on it. When it is just left with hours and hours of downtime, that is when people go crazy. 

Just now, Biground said:

Appreciate the hard work from the staff. I noticed a lot of people making forum posts about the down time and complaining. I think that if someone would make a forum post at least acknowledging the issue would help tremendously. Communication is key. I think it would help reduce some of the redundant forum posts that continue to be locked. The community just needs reassurance that you guys are aware of the issue and are working on it. When it is just left with hours and hours of downtime, that is when people go crazy. 

Well the database was down, and the forums pull the data via the DB.  I could have made a post, but no one would have seen it!