-1 simply, i don't understand. R u saying it's an exploit where people turn it in at the same time as in 10k bounty x2... = 20k total? Or are you saying that people should just shoot all the bounity hunters at court house? It's kind of a bh hunter code to be nice ya know 

Edited by ICP | Drex
lol
Just now, wollie35 said:

That salt meme towards me :FeelsBadMan:, i was just joking towards his english @ICP | Drex

lol it's all good i just quoted everything i saw. You did nothing to me but i just wish the forum wasn't so toxic sometimes. obviously @lynx looks for meme worthy comments with his titan launcher suggestions but when people make serious suggestions and they get "retard" it's pretty fucked up. That's not why there is a forum ya know?

Just now, ICP | Drex said:

lol it's all good i just quoted everything i saw. You did nothing to me but i just wish the forum wasn't so toxic sometimes. obviously @lynx looks for meme worthy comments with his titan launcher suggestions but when people make serious suggestions and they get "retard" it's pretty fucked up. That's not why there is a forum ya know?

Well it's aslyum, a high percentage can be rather toxic. And hiding behind a forum makes it very easy for some kiddos to suddenly turn 24, and outsmart-outplay-reck everyone through insults

drex likes this
2 minutes ago, ICP | Drex said:

Do you ever not QQ

Just now, Gnashes said:

Government contract is out to multiple people (they don't care who arrests the guy, as long as he is arrested). Clear the courthouse before you bring in your suspect.

but sometimes 2 guys arrest the shame guy at the shame time, who is gona get punished?

Edited by Nicolas March