Who decided it was a good Idea to Tax Rebel shit

Why the fuck are rebel weapons affected by tax? illegal turtles were deemed a dumb idea to be affected by tax because why would the government tax illegal things - so why are rebel items affected?

List of illegal things not taxed : Turtles,  Alcohol, Suicide Vest, (Rebel clothes arnt taxed but there not illegal)

List of things illegal that for what ever reason are taxed : Guns, Scopes, Ammo, Smokes , (Not sure if drugs are but they change due to market which is weird), Paramilitary Illegal vehicles??

I dont think the guns should be affected by taxes what so ever. It doesn't make sense. If you do wish to tax these however you should be  changing the entire tax system for illegal things to match.

Side note: Why the HELL can't you buy orca's at air shop ? There not illegal ?

Is this a dumb idea? Do you want taxes on your weapons? Or is this a good idea and it doesn't make any god damn sense.

TLDR: Why the hell is there tax on rebel shit

Edited by Sugarfoot
Diizzy, Bersabee and CaliDazze like this
5 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Why the fuck are rebel weapons affected by tax? illegal turtles were deemed a dumb idea to be affected by tax because why would the government tax illegal things - so why are rebel items affected?

List of illegal things not taxed : Turtles,  Alcohol, Suicide Vest, (Rebel clothes arnt taxed but there not illegal)

List of things illegal that for what ever reason are taxed : Guns, Scopes, Ammo, Smokes , (Not sure if drugs are but they change due to market which is weird), Paramilitary Illegal vehicles??

I dont think the guns should be affected by taxes what so ever. It doesn't make sense. If you do wish to tax these however you should be  changing the entire tax system for illegal things to match.

Side note: Why the HELL can't you buy orca's at air shop ? There not illegal ?

Is this a dumb idea? Do you want taxes on your weapons? Or is this a good idea and it doesn't make any god damn sense.

TLDR: Why the hell is there tax on rebel shit

Never realized that only some things are taxed, and that the reason given was what you had stated.

Based on that. I agree, fucking stupid. If you wont tax turtles "because they're illegal" then stop taxing my rebel load out, or don't seize my damn rifles anymore.

King Destroyer likes this
Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

So why do cops have to pay for government issued equipment #FreeCopGear? Stop bitching and do a bank and make some money doing jackshit. You rebels have enough money to pay for that extra 2k Go cap a turf or 2 and get cheaper and better guns than cops. 

Its not the point of the money its a concept. Shut up and go do another training pig

Just now, Hiraku said:

If ya'll remove taxes from Rebel guns you'll probably need to up the base price a bit too. There'll be a point when the 7.62s are too damn cheap for what they are.

I can see an increase to adjust a little, it would just make more sense and make it more stable price wise rather then 4k one day 20k the next

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I can see an increase to adjust a little, it would just make more sense and make it more stable price wise rather then 4k one day 20k the next

Taxes are only 20% max, its not even that large. 

Btw if you untax rebel weapons you'll need to untax cop weapons too. Because why is the government issued weaponry taxed amirite?

Just now, Hiraku said:

Btw if you untax rebel weapons you'll need to untax cop weapons too. Because why is the government issued weaponry taxed amirite?

Agreed No tax for cop weapons too, doesn't make sense. Its not about the money is about the point of the tax on it. We removed turtle and scotch taxes cause it didnt make sense, but these taxes dont make sense. And 20% on ifrit / orca / 50 cal cost is alot

Just now, Hiraku said:

Wow this one really blew my mind lol. You are working for the government as cop of COURSE there is going to be taxes lol. Rebels are resisting the govt and set up their own rebel shop so why would we pay taxes?

King Destroyer likes this