Hmm, still happening.

@Gnashes

I know you think you're smarter than everyone here, and we've discussed this a few times and every time we do you lock my thread... but it's still happening.  Now it's not just lock picks, but it's my debit card as well.

know that there's an issue.  Debit cards should not be disappearing out of my inventory just because I logged off Server 5 or vice versa.  You can try to discredit my intelligence on how to properly sync, but when items that don't have to be synced are disappearing it makes it hard to place blame any where other than the server.

Please fix this.  I donated to have a debit card, and now it's not working.  If anyone else is having this issue, please let us know.

Just now, Pengfei Xiasheng said:

@Gnashes

I know you think you're smarter than everyone here, and we've discussed this a few times and every time we do you lock my thread... but it's still happening.  Now it's not just lock picks, but it's my debit card as well.

know that there's an issue.  Debit cards should not be disappearing out of my inventory just because I logged off Server 5 or vice versa.  You can try to discredit my intelligence on how to properly sync, but when items that don't have to be synced are disappearing it makes it hard to place blame any where other than the server.

Please fix this.  I donated to have a debit card, and now it's not working.  If anyone else is having this issue, please let us know.

I'ma stay out of this but i'm just telling you that you donated to the server. You didn't buy the perk of getting debit card :P

Saying "I donated for this shit" doesn't get you anywhere.

Scott and Roice like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

I'ma stay out of this but i'm just telling you that you donated to the server. You didn't buy the perk of getting debit card :P

Saying "I donated for this shit" doesn't get you anywhere.

When there's a clear value/benefit for the donation it goes from being a donation (or a perceived benefit or tangible items) to a purchase, and as a business owner, anyone that purchases something from me that doesnt work according to the expectations, my staff and I have to act accordingly to address the issue.  I'm not saying that Bamf, or whoever heads this community isnt attempting to fix the issues...  My problem is when there's a blatant issue that's being passed off as operationally incorrect, or a lack of understanding how things work.

That's clearly not what's happening here.

Cifunds and Juan Pablo Ledezma like this

When there's a clear value/benefit for the donation it goes from being a donation (or a perceived benefit or tangible items) to a purchase, and as a business owner, anyone that purchases something from me that doesnt work according to the expectations, my staff and I have to act accordingly to address the issue.  I'm not saying that Bamf, or whoever heads this community isnt attempting to fix the issues...  My problem is when there's a blatant issue that's being passed off as operationally incorrect, or a lack of understanding how things work.

That's clearly not what's happening here.

I understand your expectation, but i'm just disagreeing with your view of a donation.

Whatever is broken i hope they'll look into it, but Asylum Entertainment does not owe shit to it's donators.

Roice, Space and JIMBO like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

I understand your expectation, but i'm just disagreeing with your view of a donation.

Whatever is broken i hope they'll look into it, but Asylum Entertainment does not owe shit to it's donators.

I suppose it can still be a donation, but it's a motivated financial decision due to what is given once the "donation" is made.  If you don't think that a community that requires donations to stay profitable or even just keep the lights on shouldn't take care of the people that donate money, is probably why the community is in the debacle that it's in. 

Make no mistake, this is run as a business, and the folks who donate are the customers...  Maybe not to the extent to where GL reports, P&L reports, things like that... but fundamentally this is a "I have a product, and it's free, but if you want a Better Experience you can pay either 1 of 5 tiers."

That's a basic business model.

Juan Pablo Ledezma likes this

I suppose it can still be a donation, but it's a motivated financial decision due to what is given once the "donation" is made.  If you don't think that a community that requires donations to stay profitable or even just keep the lights on shouldn't take care of the people that donate money, is probably why the community is in the debacle that it's in. 

Make no mistake, this is run as a business, and the folks who donate are the customers...  Maybe not to the extent to where GL reports, P&L reports, things like that... but fundamentally this is a "I have a product, and it's free, but if you want a Better Experience you can pay either 1 of 5 tiers."

That's a basic business model.

It's a business indeed but we're not customers, we can all enter the server and use all of it's features without paying Asylum Entertainment a cent.

You can donate to support the server you enjoy playing on but it's optional, and to make it more attractive to donate for that cause they give back some vanity.

They're not obligated to help you, fix shit for you or hurry in any way just because you've donated.

Ofcourse they will look into it and if necessary/possible fix it to satisfy the community (NOT IT'S CUSTOMERS) :P

57 minutes ago, Pengfei Xiasheng said:

@Gnashes

There is an anti-exploit system in place, if you take items out of a crate then log off within a few minutes, the next time you log onto that server your Y inventory is vaporised. 

That is the only time I've had my Y inventory vanish. 

BlackShot likes this

A. I wouldn't go bashing Gnashes considering he JUST got the ability to actually implement shit.

B. I would make a bug report followed by clear video evidence that can be traced to the situation

C. I have similar problems regarding medical supplies when I soft log and relog.

D. I wouldn't put it past you shift minus logging and losing shit

On 4/15/2017 at 11:25 AM, Pengfei Xiasheng said:

@Gnashes

Never had that issue and I jump from server to server all the time but I feel for you. 

As a past owner, the whole "Donation thing" is a bit of a scam to be honest. Now donations do help however you profit 3-5x more than what you need usually per month (Thats what I'm assuming for asylum since they either rent a dedicated box or buy one which can go up to the thousands) When I ran a server on a different platform I got around $1750 in a month. Thats around 20x then what you need, so in a way donations aren't really donations. It's labeled as that, your purchasing virtual items. 

Edited by Raul Menendez
On ‎15‎-‎4‎-‎2017 at 5:25 PM, Pengfei Xiasheng said:

@Gnashes

Can someone put this guy in modque or some shit or give him the 40 lockpicks so I can steal them of him

Spoiler

Jk, let's be real who plays Tanoa, besides the Mongols gang (the name not actual mongols)

20 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Cant I just give you 40 lock picks on S5 and we end this madness?

Bahah, 40?  I go through them in 1 hour. (I rob coke runners) The issue is fixed, I think it had to do with the amount of time from when I hit the Sync button and logged out.

9 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Can someone put this guy in modque or some shit or give him the 40 lockpicks so I can steal them of him

Reveal hidden contents

Jk, let's be real who plays Tanoa, besides the Mongols gang (the name not actual mongols)

Don't try to run Coke bro.  Ask M0NGS or whatever that gang is how many hundreds of thousands dollars I've robbed from them.  Haha.  You cant rob a guy that has nothing. ;)

19 hours ago, Raul Menendez said:

As a past owner, the whole "Donation thing" is a bit of a scam to be honest. Now donations do help however you profit 3-5x more than what you need usually per month (Thats what I'm assuming for asylum since they either rent a dedicated box or buy one which can go up to the thousands) When I ran a server on a different platform I got around $1750 in a month. Thats around 20x then what you need, so in a way donations aren't really donations. It's labeled as that, your purchasing virtual items. 

Someone with intellectual, cognitive thinking!  My thoughts exactly!

19 hours ago, Raul Menendez said:

And is it still running? If not I wonder why. 

Also Donation is donation. If you wanna purchase virtual Items buy the Loot crates that we got. 2 seperate things.

14 minutes ago, Pengfei Xiasheng said:

Someone with intellectual, cognitive thinking!  My thoughts exactly!

If you hop to fast between Altis servers & tanoa most likely your Y will be gone (or some parts of it) for a reason we have. 

Since Gnashes didnt had the time I will lock it for him.