View Prestige On MyAsylum

A suggestion that I have had for a while now would be the ability to view the amount of prestige that you have on MyAsylum. I find it very useful being able to see how much money I have but unfortunately at the moment you cannot see how much prestige you have. If you could get this added that would be great.

FudgeR likes this

Would be nice if MyAsylum actually showed more information.

I've seen other servers that actually have every bit of account information easily accessible from 'My' page. Things like owned houses, items inside those houses, current load out, previous load out, whole garage, bank account, last destroyed/chopped vehicles, last few transactions etc.. Its quite nice.

Cougar. and dennozZ like this
5 hours ago, CrossFade said:

Been suggested before and outcome was a no due to how many updates are done.

To be honest if you just implemented the permenant features then you wouldn't have a problem. I don't think that prestige is going anywhere anytime soon nor are houses etc so these features could be added to MyAsylum.

2 hours ago, Matt_ said:

To be honest if you just implemented the permenant features then you wouldn't have a problem. I don't think that prestige is going anywhere anytime soon nor are houses etc so these features could be added to MyAsylum.

The checks the server needs to do that are needed to have these added to myaslyum isn't an option apparently