Use for Churches

If there were an NPC in a few scattered churches around the map, maybe have an option on the NPC to either donate to the church or pray. Prayer would have a little progress bar like a robbery but will go by at the speed of repairing car with a toolkit, donating would be just donating a specified amount of money. Benefits of church would be faster gathering of any material (or a specific material in the region of the church) to benefit people without gangs or people who want to be law abiding citizens. Benefit would last for maybe 60 minutes and would appear on screen like the parole timer but with a holy symbol of something. 

Edited by USCCHRIS
Original idea suggested many times
{-M-} and Brendon Smith like this
Just now, USCCHRIS said:

Altis needs a new type of fight between Cops/Rebels. I haven't thought too much into the idea yet, but I was thinking of a new place called "APD Evidence Locker". It would work a lot like the Federal Reserve in a different location with a smaller, defendable compound with a longer time to crack the locker/s because reward could be highly profitable. The rebels would go to this evidence locker to steal evidence that the cops have seized throughout the restart (Guns, Drugs, Random Items). 

I would like people's opinions on this idea. I.E. Locations, Rewards, etc

Image result for USS Freedom arma 3

New Evidence Locker

Edited by Brendon Smith
Silver-Spy and Olivia like this
18 minutes ago, Abu Bakar Bashir said:

What if I'm jewish?

Same shit, different toilet. Temple, Church, Mosque, whatever. No one cares what your religion is, it's a game.

It's just a new idea that may or may not have some benefit to the community. 

35 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

Did you just change the whole topic from Evidence locker to Churches? :pogchamp:

Yes, Yes I did. Changed entire topic since previous topic had already been suggested multiple times :shrug: