When you confront an Admin

So... I was trolling in Athira by spawning 30+ ATVs.

Outta nowhere, I get a message: "Store all these ATVs now!" -The Admins

After I shat my pants (pictured below) I began lowkey talkin shit about admins to the local residents when I get a message saying "you talking shit?" - The Admins

That means, the admin must've been close! So after I looked around for suspicious characters, I spotted a man I have never seen before named "bama" 

I asked him if he was an undercover admin and he nodded his head. I had my doubts obviously, but he seemed lowkey legit.

Since I was trolling, I asked for a 5 minute ban knowing damn right I wouldn't get it.  

BUT THEN 

After saying "no balls" a couple times, I get the following message: 

https://gyazo.com/0dd07d94b7b9094a471d649e60cdfe99

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

3 minutes ago, Barkin said:

After I shat my pants (pictured below) I began lowkey talkin shit about admins to the local residents when I get a message saying "you talking shit?" - The Admins

That means, the admin must've been close! So after I looked around for suspicious characters, I spotted a man I have never seen before named "bama" 

I asked him if he was an undercover admin and he nodded his head. I had my doubts obviously, but he seemed lowkey legit.

Since I was trolling, I asked for a 5 minute ban knowing damn right I wouldn't get it.  

BUT THEN 

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

funny memes LMAO XDDD :) good luck dude.

8 hours ago, Barkin said:

BUT THEN 

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

I was on Last night when this happened it was all fun and games until no one could take out any vehicles at the Athira Garage. :frog:

Also  i dident know you got banned for it xD

giphy.gif

Edited by OMG-A-FISH
9 hours ago, Barkin said:

BUT THEN 

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

he threatens you to store Quads, just pull more. :) 

OMG-A-FISH and BlackShot like this