Bloodline | Recruitment | Server3 | [OPEN]

34 minutes ago, Kemp said:

In-game Name : inViabLe

Arma 3 Hours(Screenshot): http://imgur.com/a/EDViX

Previous gangs: shield, primitive, defiance

Amount of money: 600k

Why do you wanna join: Know 90% of your members, looking for a new gang to fight cartels

Any gang members that can vouch?: Farooq, ADAM, miller

Sorry I am too good to be in this gang XD ;P jk 

gl kemp

Edited by Adam Edgar
1 minute ago, King said:

Ok Shameless.  Nice new account nerd, i'm really glad you are trying to hide your true identity.

7 hours ago, Tricks said:

King shut up fr. 

On 19/04/2017 at 7:52 PM, Thor xD said:

:shrug:

Sorry are you guys lost? I was just wondering as this is the bloodline RECRUITMENT PAGE, however if you guys wish to exchange loving words to each other I do recomend joining an asylum server and using the side chat in there rather than this page. If this has been a help please donate £1 PayPal as I need new csgo skins or donate 30k asylum money to me for helping you guys. I see issues like this all the time and thought I should step in before it gets out of hand. 

Many thanks 

From A guy who is irrelevant 

10 minutes ago, Adam Edgar said:

Sorry are you guys lost? I was just wondering as this is the bloodline RECRUITMENT PAGE, however if you guys wish to exchange loving words to each other I do recomend joining an asylum server and using the side chat in there rather than this page. If this has been a help please donate £1 PayPal as I need new csgo skins or donate 30k asylum money to me for helping you guys. I see issues like this all the time and thought I should step in before it gets out of hand. 

Many thanks 

From A guy who is irrelevant 

+1