Breaking News, WTF Moments & More Fun!

Just now, Brendon Smith said:

thats a little mean the guy only had a pistol and he just wanted ur MXM you restrain him!

His group had texted a cop over near air HQ then they rdmed us all. His friends left us alone with him and if i remember right they were being quite rude and harassing. I mean he could have easily taken me or someone else away with him and has his friend hold a gun to me and then i probably would have dropped it. People who get my gear tend to have good rp and make it fun for the hostage and not only the kidnappers. 

33 minutes ago, massi said:

bullshit i kidnapped you and you refused to drop your shit

I dont remember a specific scenario where you kidnapped myself. Who knows maybe i was being salty maybe not.  Its in the past now. Sometimes i get kidnapped by a group and 1 or 2 of the people are asscociates and im unable to drop my gear or people kidnap me and the first thing out of their mouth is "drop your gear or your dead, you better value your life or ill IA you for fail rp" then if i drop my gear ill be kidnapped constantly because im the cop that drops his gear easily. Anytime someone kidnaps me with the sole purpose being to attain cop gear they probably wont get any. If people make it fun for the cop they are more likely to get gear because threatening the cop and telling them to drop their gear better be damn creative or its boring as shit and not fun. Peoples "RP" is usually nowhere near as good as they think it is. I mean shit, play a game, tell them a story about how you were wronged by corrupt officers, act like physcopath and have them get into the rp. Most people who kidnap cops just want them to be quiet, listen and drop their gear when they finish their "RP". Its a two way street and the cop needs to be involved. Now im talking in general here and there are bad cops and civs is many scenarios and sometimes someone is in a bad mood. 

Ps, im not talking to you specifically Massi this post is aimed at everyone. I dont know you that well personally. 

45 minutes ago, Austin Rogers The Original said:

I dont remember a specific scenario where you kidnapped myself. Who knows maybe i was being salty maybe not.  Its in the past now. Sometimes i get kidnapped by a group and 1 or 2 of the people are asscociates and im unable to drop my gear or people kidnap me and the first thing out of their mouth is "drop your gear or your dead, you better value your life or ill IA you for fail rp" then if i drop my gear ill be kidnapped constantly because im the cop that drops his gear easily. Anytime someone kidnaps me with the sole purpose being to attain cop gear they probably wont get any. If people make it fun for the cop they are more likely to get gear because threatening the cop and telling them to drop their gear better be damn creative or its boring as shit and not fun. Peoples "RP" is usually nowhere near as good as they think it is. I mean shit, play a game, tell them a story about how you were wronged by corrupt officers, act like physcopath and have them get into the rp. Most people who kidnap cops just want them to be quiet, listen and drop their gear when they finish their "RP". Its a two way street and the cop needs to be involved. Now im talking in general here and there are bad cops and civs is many scenarios and sometimes someone is in a bad mood. 

Ps, im not talking to you specifically Massi this post is aimed at everyone. I dont know you that well personally. 

Yeah, no.  Every time we've had you kidnapped you have either alt tabbed, tried to annoy us so we would kill you or refused to drop gear no matter the circumstance. 

15 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Yeah, no.  Every time we've had you kidnapped you have either alt tabbed, tried to annoy us so we would kill you or refused to drop gear no matter the circumstance. 

I have never and would never alt tab while kidnapped. 1 time many months ago I went afk because of an irl emergency. Every-time you guys kidnap me and other officers we listen to someone screaming about random shit and there too much stuff going on to even have a conversation. Hell even the lieutenants refuse to even RP with you guys. You should try fighting outside your Kavala houses and find something more interesting and original than cramming the police officers into a tiny room and talking shit.