Longer Cartel Cooldown

Just now, Phantom Viper said:

Can a brother get a little bit longer of a cooldown over here? Like an hour or something. Hardly any time to use the perks before being dragged back to defend. Would make the stakes a bit higher and would give a larger benefit for holding cartels.

Thats a good way to eliminate cartel fighting right there.  What they should do it make it so perks dont go away until 0% not extend the safe time.

Just now, william said:

you fucking solo capping faggots make me sick, really just grow a sack and either fight for your shit or don't cap it and do shit without the cartels.

Who said solo capping? The whole group would like to be able to use the perks to without having to dispatch people to fight.

William you're toxic.

7 minutes ago, Phantom Viper said:

Can a brother get a little bit longer of a cooldown over here? Like an hour or something. Hardly any time to use the perks before being dragged back to defend. Would make the stakes a bit higher and would give a larger benefit for holding cartels.

I think 13 minutes is already 2 much. lmao. Cartels are not for grinding they are for fighting

I don't really fight cartels anymore but still the mindset should be lets fight for the Cartel and if we end up keeping it at the end then we run crazy amounts of meth to make up for the money you lost capping it and then possibly make profit. And on top of that the Dirty money is gonna be profit too if you hold the cartel long enough.

11 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I don't really fight cartels anymore but still the mindset should be lets fight for the Cartel and if we end up keeping it at the end then we run crazy amounts of meth to make up for the money you lost capping it and then possibly make profit. And on top of that the Dirty money is gonna be profit too if you hold the cartel long enough.

wait what? A career cop with a brain?

Heidelberg, Tyler and drex like this
On 4/20/2017 at 1:47 PM, Phantom Viper said:

like the idea but not an hour

-1..Longer cooldown won't help...Will just make for less fighting imo,although you should not lose the "perk" until it is down to 0 as you do own it up until that point technically then it is just in a neutral state for that time being,also would hinder the troll capping just because one guy or a small group is upset at some gang for what ever.