Gangs nowadays on asylum be like..

c'mon fellas do we really need to made a thread to trash these little guys? their rosters already say enough about their overall skill..

Just now, Reapered said:

i mean, it's great that all these new guys are fighting cartels now. But the funny thing is that they think they are all big and mighty now that every gang before them has practically quit.

I had some guy called conor claim his squad of kavala victims are better than Envy.. ive never laughed so hard over something said in sidechat.

explicit, 544heu, Gatorade and 3 others like this
Just now, Wang Liqin said:

c'mon fellas do we really need to made a thread to trash these little guys? their rosters already say enough about their overall skill..

I had some guy called conor claim his squad of kavala victims are better than Envy.. ive never laughed so hard over something said in sidechat.

The only handicap Envy has is Widsy.

Widsyy and Andrew like this
Just now, Reapered said:

i mean, it's great that all these new guys are fighting cartels now. But the funny thing is that they think they are all big and mighty now that every gang before them has practically quit.

Not a bad point Dogs and Titans pretty much only gangs fighting for cartels on s2. FSA and a few others fight sometimes. but maybe us new guys fighting cartels will quit like you guys one day. Things to strive for right?

Just now, Eric916 said:

Not a bad point Dogs and Titans pretty much only gangs fighting for cartels on s2. FSA and a few others fight sometimes. but maybe us new guys fighting cartels will quit like you guys one day. Things to strive for right?

All i ever see the dogs do is mine or get fucking downed. And who the fuck are titans? The fuck out of this thread with that shit.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Mr. Fenwick likes this
Just now, Eric916 said:

first of all, i don't know any of the gangs on server 2. only rebels i know that play on server 2 is alec and andrew. i was only talking about how these new guys talk all this shit about how they are the better than anybody that's ever logged on this server. 

Just now, Reapered said:

first of all, i don't know any of the gangs on server 2. only rebels i know that play on server 2 is alec and andrew. i was only talking about how these new guys talk all this shit about how they are the better than anybody that's ever logged on this server. 

The person you quoted is a prime  example.

See what i did there?

You see it? 

huh?

Good right?

Reapered, Gatorade, Steve and 1 other like this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

All i ever see the dogs do is mine or get fucking downed. And who the fuck are titans?

We literally only fight cartels.. you couldn't possibly have seen us mining..? I think most people have  been downed i've also killed my share of police and bhs why you gotta be a dick about it? 

Idk titans really well i just know marcus... there is a few other small gangs that fight sometimes too.

FSA fights too but early in the morning NA usually

Edited by Eric916
3 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

You guy dont really fight though, you just cap. Thats not fighting. But ill admit you guys do actually fight sometimes and do decent for people who only have a few 100 hours.

5 minutes ago, Cougar #ISlayInfidels said:

You guy dont really fight though, you just cap. Thats not fighting. But ill admit you guys do actually fight sometimes and do decent for people who only have a few 100 hours.

we do fight most of our caps we fight someone, we also go to our caps when someone comes and we win most of the time, occasionally it'll be a solo capper yeah but mostly we have realy fights..we fight maybe not all high tier people but when they come we fight. We may not always win but we usually do and a lot of our guys have high hours. we just accept some new people cuz like @(IFRIT)Mitch said dont just be nice to them invite them or something like that lol... I give players that are decent a chance sometimes it works out sometimes it doesnt.. I have over 2000 myself mostly on aslyum and not AFKd.. I should honestly be better than I am but I am definitely not a shit ghost capper. I do appreciate the compliment tho haha xD

Edited by Eric916

I honestly don't remember a time recently where we (Elysium) have defended a cap.

All of these new gangs are hellbent on defending the cartels and when they lose they either log to a different server or get off of the game completely. A prime example would be the boys in temper, we constantly have to hop servers just to get a fight out of them. They are afraid of fighting competent players of the game so they instead choose to fight the extra chromosome members of stellar in order to actually win for once.

It's turned into a little bit of a game of cats chasing mice ; temper hops servers to go fight stellar when they lose to literally anyone so any other gang that was previously fighting them needs to find where they are and what they are doing. When the gang that was fighting them previously logs on and ends up at the cartel where they're fighting stellar, any time a member of temper gets killed they instantly start bitching even though they ran from the fight originally.

Additionally, on server one the autists in "gangs" like The Uninvited, Synthetic, whatever the fuck their name is now on their fourth disband, are a joke. They talk shit and can never back it up. These types of gangs are typically the ones that cry about everything (ifrit chopping, fighting a tower, fighting a cap they don't like, fighting a 5v6 because they're missing one member, etc) and I'm sure this has contributed to why these guys have disbanded maybe four times now? One of their leaders has applied to temper and I'm sure he'll fit right in.

Gang life would improve a lot if people would stop being fucking pussies, I'd advise the leaders and members of "gangs" such as the ones listed above grow some balls and actually start to back up shit talk / fight more than once without logging off.

Chau, Steve, Anthony_ and 3 others like this
Just now, explicit said:

I honestly don't remember a time recently where we (Elysium) have defended a cap.

All of these new gangs are hellbent on defending the cartels and when they lose they either log to a different server or get off of the game completely. A prime example would be the boys in temper, we constantly have to hop servers just to get a fight out of them. They are afraid of fighting competent players of the game so they instead choose to fight the extra chromosome members of stellar in order to actually win for once.

It's turned into a little bit of a game of cats chasing mice ; temper hops servers to go fight stellar when they lose to literally anyone so any other gang that was previously fighting them needs to find where they are and what they are doing. When the gang that was fighting them previously logs on and ends up at the cartel where they're fighting stellar, any time a member of temper gets killed they instantly start bitching even though they ran from the fight originally.

Additionally, on server one the autists in "gangs" like The Uninvited, Synthetic, whatever the fuck their name is now on their fourth disband, are a joke. They talk shit and can never back it up. These types of gangs are typically the ones that cry about everything (ifrit chopping, fighting a tower, fighting a cap they don't like, fighting a 5v6 because they're missing one member, etc) and I'm sure this has contributed to why these guys have disbanded maybe four times now? One of their leaders has applied to temper and I'm sure he'll fit right in.

Gang life would improve a lot if people would stop being fucking pussies, I'd advise the leaders and members of "gangs" such as the ones listed above grow some balls and actually start to back up shit talk / fight more than once without logging off.

Well thats a little biased to say that because its all gangs really.

I would say this:

A. Every gang refuses to fight unless they can defend.

B. Most of these gangs refuse to fight unless they have max numbers , out number the other gang, or have there one specific carry on out of 

pure fear for losing.

C. They can't handle variables like three way fights, Roaches, and gearing at OTHER REBELS????

Gangs are bitchmade

Edited by Sugarfoot
explicit likes this