Gangs nowadays on asylum be like..

6 minutes ago, explicit said:

I honestly don't remember a time recently where we (Elysium) have defended a cap.

All of these new gangs are hellbent on defending the cartels and when they lose they either log to a different server or get off of the game completely. A prime example would be the boys in temper, we constantly have to hop servers just to get a fight out of them. They are afraid of fighting competent players of the game so they instead choose to fight the extra chromosome members of stellar in order to actually win for once.

It's turned into a little bit of a game of cats chasing mice ; temper hops servers to go fight stellar when they lose to literally anyone so any other gang that was previously fighting them needs to find where they are and what they are doing. When the gang that was fighting them previously logs on and ends up at the cartel where they're fighting stellar, any time a member of temper gets killed they instantly start bitching even though they ran from the fight originally.

Additionally, on server one the autists in "gangs" like The Uninvited, Synthetic, whatever the fuck their name is now on their fourth disband, are a joke. They talk shit and can never back it up. These types of gangs are typically the ones that cry about everything (ifrit chopping, fighting a tower, fighting a cap they don't like, fighting a 5v6 because they're missing one member, etc) and I'm sure this has contributed to why these guys have disbanded maybe four times now? One of their leaders has applied to temper and I'm sure he'll fit right in.

Gang life would improve a lot if people would stop being fucking pussies, I'd advise the leaders and members of "gangs" such as the ones listed above grow some balls and actually start to back up shit talk / fight more than once without logging off.

I FIGURED IT OUT

They are making us attack every fight so that we forget how to defend cartels. Give it a few weeks and they will start attacking and we will all have forgot how to defend cartels. Watch out boys

‘Trump’s Tin Foil Hat’

Boomerman, Gatorade, Steve and 3 others like this
3 hours ago, explicit said:

temper hops servers to go fight stellar when they lose to literally anyone so any other gang that was previously fighting them needs to find where they are and what they are doing. When the gang that was fighting them previously logs on and ends up at the cartel where they're fighting stellar, any time a member of temper gets killed they instantly start bitching even though they ran from the fight originally.

I haven't seen any members "run" from stellar. The lose almost every fight against temper. We just get bored of fighting the same bots over and over. They try several different things to beat us and we stick with our same strat. 

8 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

C. They can't handle variables like three way fights, Roaches, and gearing at OTHER REBELS????

Gangs are bitchmade

I kinda wish friendly rebels were just a more common thing. We did when Prime still played and it was really fun we would have 6 or 7, sometimes even 8 fights back to back. There was no hand holding, no complaining about ifrit chops and really not that much side chat aids.

I personally never complained about my ifrits being chopped or losing the money for loadouts. I accept it as being apart of the game. I try to grind about 500k at least every other day if not every day because that way I always have enough money to buy ifrits if no one else will and keep coming back even if we got smacked. Most of the time other people that log off before I do.

When temper first started and I was a leader at the time I wanted to bring back the mentality of non-stop cartel fighting. That got difficult with the server performance but I still tried to encourage people to play the game in general. From what I have seen it comes down to people being lazy and basically being competitive cartel teams and not really gangs anymore. They log on they fight twice if your lucky then they log off. At the same time like I said it's hard to blame them when the server has explosive diarrhea right in the middle of a fight, which we all know is quite often.  

14 hours ago, Eric916 said:

We literally only fight cartels.. you couldn't possibly have seen us mining..? I think most people have  been downed i've also killed my share of police and bhs why you gotta be a dick about it? 

Idk titans really well i just know marcus... there is a few other small gangs that fight sometimes too.

FSA fights too but early in the morning NA usually

You take the cartels when you have like 7+ on and theres no other gang to contest. Ive never seen you actually fight.

1 hour ago, Manolo said:

Fighting Cartels is so boring might as well play fucking Wasteland..

Asylum has so much more to do that is way more fun, specially when you a RICH AF gang with max money and max properties on most servers.

i'll be honest sometimes I ask myself why I spend so much time to make money to fight when I can just hop on a server like wasteland and fight.. I like Asylum gameplay though..

what is there to do with max money besides buy ifrits, 50s, sui vest, speed bombs, etc.. all things to fight with essentially (or troll) but like what do you guys do besides fighting cartels? 

I mean i guess mk200ing the cops then just paying your ticket going to your house to grab another and keep killing them would be pretty funny and fun xD 

or just pulling like 10 .50's near an HQ or taking them to a bank or fed, etc.. 

10 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

i'll be honest sometimes I ask myself why I spend so much time to make money to fight when I can just hop on a server like wasteland and fight.. I like Asylum gameplay though..

what is there to do with max money besides buy ifrits, 50s, sui vest, speed bombs, etc.. all things to fight with essentially (or troll) but like what do you guys do besides fighting cartels? 

I mean i guess mk200ing the cops then just paying your ticket going to your house to grab another and keep killing them would be pretty funny and fun xD 

or just pulling like 10 .50's near an HQ or taking them to a bank or fed, etc.. 

Eric916 likes this

Cartel game became stale when you guys started treating it like a CS:GO game.

"Hey did you guys want to fight on S1 today at 2PM?"

"Sure sounds great!  SEE YOU THEN FRIEND"

"XOXOXOX"

^ When the hell did that become a thing?

Cartels were fun when people cared about holding them.  

Having your name on the map meant something.  Money and power.

Your gang was big enough and you spent time making money so you could fight and defend them almost around the clock. 

You ran meth and stored scotch so if you needed an emergency fund you had it.

Gangs fought each other in the streets randomly because a drug run was interrupted, cops joined in, an all out brawl ensued.  

Now you guys just buy money off some idiot who sits on s5 all day and AFK gathers cocaine at pennies on the dollar.

Fight cartels and log off.  

The community turned it into what it is.  Gang life is stale and will continue to be until we change this bastardized version we call cartels.

Berus, Haych, bunni and 3 others like this
2 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Now you guys just buy money off some idiot who sits on s5 all day and AFK gathers cocaine at pennies on the dollar.

Remove S5...?

Removes having develop for two maps

Cuts server costs

Likely reduces incoming reports

Servers with other maps will never work. Altis will always be more popular. With servers like s5 and s6, there are less cops, and less civs, thus less risk. So even though the cost has been adjusted on s5 to be in-line with Altis Meth, there is still far less risk.

Add incentives for continuous holds without it being capped by someone else. 

Compounding discounts capped to a certain ammt

Rework turfs. Cartels began to drop when turfs became a thing. Causation or coincidence? Who cares. They need a change regardless

7 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

No.  Thats the incentive.  But even then most gangs are too lazy to pull a vehicle to grab the money.

Make the fridge stop producing and begin losing value after capping out. Only the lazy would complain :frog: 

bunni likes this
23 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

"XOXOXOX"

Baby sitting and one and dones is the worse trend imo

"We'll only push if you don't chop our Ifrits"
"We'll let you gear if we defend"
etc....

Or straight up refusing to fight for no actual reason.

Obviously the fact that load-outs cost a lot now do have effect in some of this, but then again, people who play for 12 hours, then refuse to fight because they don't want to lose money should just quit the game tbh.

HotWings likes this
1 hour ago, Haych said:

Baby sitting and one and dones is the worse trend imo

"We'll only push if you don't chop our Ifrits"
"We'll let you gear if we defend"
etc....

Or straight up refusing to fight for no actual reason.

Obviously the fact that load-outs cost a lot now do have effect in some of this, but then again, people who play for 12 hours, then refuse to fight because they don't want to lose money should just quit the game tbh.

This, and I never liked fighting cartels with rules....  

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Cartel game became stale when you guys started treating it like a CS:GO game.

"XOXOXOX"

Cartels were fun when people cared about holding them.  

Having your name on the map meant something.  Money and power.

Your gang was big enough and you spent time making money so you could fight and defend them almost around the clock. 

You ran meth and stored scotch so if you needed an emergency fund you had it.

Gangs fought each other in the streets randomly because a drug run was interrupted, cops joined in, an all out brawl ensued.  

Fight cartels and log off.  

The community turned it into what it is.  Gang life is stale and will continue to be until we change this bastardized version we call cartels.

I couldnt agree more, Honestly cartels nowadays are too set up. I remember when you could get a fight by just capping the cartel and saying in side chat, come and fight. And then for the next 3 hours there would be a 20v20 fight where each side would constantly come back and fight. Maybe this also has to do with how cartel cash worked and that paycheques were more evident than before. Maybe if they changed some of the caps to places people would enjoy and revert back to the old money system, gangs would be more willing to actually fight for their caps because they are guaranteed money out of it. Maybe a system could also be implemented that promoted being more active at cartels and maybe gives rewards the longer you hold the cartel or for how many times you successfully defend your cap. Just throwing idea's around because cartel fights rn are pretty stale and I feel like I enjoy fight that spontaneously happen compared to fights that happen at cartels.

HotWings likes this
On 4/21/2017 at 5:57 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

This, and I never liked fighting cartels with rules....  

I mean there's a lot of issues. 

The kids who were bad are now the top dogs and don't know what there doing so it's bitchmade fighting. 

Group cap and dirty money make the fights smaller and the cap not important because you can literally just camp rebel instead of fighting if you were out for the cash.

Then there's the good old server that whilst getting better still never know when it's going to go

drex and FudgeR like this