BH combat log comp?

You won't get full compensation. I had a bounty that was around 250k, it took me about 25 minutes to find him, then another 10 minutes to bring him to skiptracer (all on vid). He then combat logged right as I walked in the room to turn him in and I only got 80k... 

I personally don't understand why on situations like this they can't give you full comp, to me it makes no sense as it is not like it's hurting anyone that you are getting the money you deserve, but I digress.

Just now, Treeontyn said:

You won't get full compensation. I had a bounty that was around 250k, it took me about 25 minutes to find him, then another 10 minutes to bring him to skiptracer (all on vid). He then combat logged right as I walked in the room to turn him in and I only got 80k... 

I personally don't understand why on situations like this they can't give you full comp, to me it makes no sense as it is not like it's hurting anyone that you are getting the money you deserve, but I digress.

well my friend and I are splitting it so I should get the full 50%. Also did your video show that you initiated and did you break any rules?

43 minutes ago, drex said:

I had a 154k bounty combat log on me right when i arrived at the court house. I have it recorded and I have the bounty screenshotted. How would I go about getting half for myself and half for the friend that was with me? 

I was only aware that if you report this admin's would only be able to ban the CL but you would not get a comp..

this has changed..nice!

also if you have not reported the CL please do!

38 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

As far as i know if he combats logs in front of corthouse you will get 100 % comp (since you are asure of the bounty's reward), if not at the courthouse you will get a portion of it.

the way I look at it... if i don't die and I get a portion I can't complain because It just saves you time and the risk if they log.