People take Asylum for granted!

drex

Sometimes people take this community for granted. This shit is damn near flawless. Nothing is going to perfect, People aren't going to get banned instantly, your comp isn't going to get granted in 10 minutes, and Admins might "spawn their friend a loadout." If anyone wants to complain go play on Cancer's altis life | 3 billion dollar start | Active Admin Abuse. Oh be careful they might have to wipe it soon if a hacker gets on and gives everyone money, or maybe you might find yourself putting 2 mags into the chief of police who has level 5 gear, a lynx, and esp toggled. People complain about some of the bullshit in Asylum but they need to realize how great it really is. Go on another mod free server and find out how shit it is. The admins have done a great job at patching every known glitch (might be false and if it is your perm is coming; might be a day, week, or a month but sooner or later they will find you). I garuentee if I went on any other server, about 50-70% of the players would have over 30 mil because the admins/devs are a bunch of lazy shits that have failed to patch probably around 3 easy ass money glitches. The integrity of Asylum is pretty flawless. Some get by the devs and admins but not for long. Also everyone who complains about comp should go and see what other servers do... You literally go in ts make some bullshit story up and they give you like 10 mil (150k maybe in asylum). I would hate to see that in Asylum which is why the Comp system is pretty much perfect no matter a few hours 1 day or a week. On other servers Admins will literally throw bans left and right for no fucking reason so there again Asylum wins. Asylum is amazing and while many people probably feel the same way, those who complain and "hate asylum" need to rethink. 

Edited by drex
HotWings and Eric916 like this
1 minute ago, drex said:

Sometimes people take this community for granted. This shit is damn near flawless. Nothing is going to perfect, People aren't going to get banned instantly, your comp isn't going to get granted in 10 minutes, and Admins might "spawn their friend a loadout." If anyone wants to complain go play on Cancer's altis life | 3 billion dollar start | Active Admin Abuse. Oh be careful they might have to wipe it soon if a hacker gets on and gives everyone money, or maybe you might find yourself putting 2 mags into the chief of police who has level 5 gear, a lynx, and esp toggled. People complain about some of the bullshit in Asylum but they need to realize how great it really is. Go on another mod free server and find out how shit it is. The admins have done a great job at patching every known glitch (might be false and if it is your perm is coming; might be a day, week, or a month but sooner or later they will find you). I garuentee if I went on any other server, about 50-70% of the players would have over 30 mil because the admins/devs are a bunch of lazy shits that have failed to patch probably around 3 easy ass money glitches. The integrity of Asylum is pretty flawless. Some get by the devs and admins but not for long. Also everyone who complains about comp should go and see what other servers do... You literally go in ts make some bullshit story up and they give you like 10 mil (150k maybe in asylum). I would hate to see that in Asylum which is why the Comp system is pretty much perfect no matter a few hours 1 day or a week. On other servers Admins will literally throw bans left and right for no fucking reason so there again Asylum wins. Asylum is amazing and while many people probably feel the same way, those who complain and "hate asylum" need to rethink. 

? Joined forums and just now started playing or something? 

Just now, Tusken Raider said:

You must be new here. Please take your rant elsewhere.

^

Just now, massi said:

it'd be fine if the server didn't run like shit

Exactly. That's what everyone is lolling about. The mass kicks and mem leaks are not my point. I'm just talking about the fuctionality and experience created by the devs and admins mostly. 

Just now, drex said:

Lol you are the one that joined in on the topic in the first place. If it bothers you that much don't waste your time commenting @Tusken Raider

I spent my time commenting so other people don't have to waste their time reading your useless rant. you say the servers are flawless then contradict yourself by saying it's not. You complain about receiving comp because you don't want to go over money cap and ask simple questions that can be found in other parts of the forums. Unless you are going to say something that is actually worth reading or add some sort of positive aspect to this community I suggest you just stop. 

1 minute ago, Tusken Raider said:

I spent my time commenting so other people don't have to waste their time reading your useless rant. you say the servers are flawless then contradict yourself by saying it's not. You complain about receiving comp because you don't want to go over money cap and ask simple questions that can be found in other parts of the forums. Unless you are going to say something that is actually worth reading or add some sort of positive aspect to this community I suggest you just stop. 

Posts are generally negative from this community every time they speak.  Pretty hypocritical to tell him to be positive when you and the rest of the group of complainers are always being negative as fuck about everything. js

Mitch (IFRIT) and Heidelberg like this
Just now, HotWings said:

Posts are generally negative from this community every time they speak.  Pretty hypocritical to tell him to be positive when you and the rest of the group of complainers are always being negative as fuck about everything. js

I agree Forum's in a way is no better Than Side Chat Just Cancer :frog:

Edited by OMG-A-FISH
Space and HotWings like this
Just now, Tusken Raider said:

when did i say the server aren't flawless. I was talking about other servers... I didn't say anything bad asylum bud.  why are you so hateful? I asked a question about whether or I not can make a comp that would split it between me and my friend. and you don't have to read it, there is a reason they have topic titles. If you like reading about dick, then i would suggest looking for a title pertaining to dick. If you don't want to waste your time reading my question about a certain form of comp, then don't fucking click on it. Topic = something about comp... well obviously it is something that can be answered on a pinned topic. What about if I want to split the comp 50/50 with out receiving it all. Because he is posting it too. you obviously fucking clicked on it and read "everything". Now you are complaining? You wasted your own time! if you give zero shits about answering a comp question then don't click on a BH comp topic dumb ass. Go read another forum post that you can give logical and reasonable feedback. If you are going to give hateful feedback make it worthy of my time. Not "are you new?" "take this rant elsewhere" where should I take it? This is off-topic for a reason. Click on, read it, think, create a useful comment. Maybe something that consist of an arguement or USEFUL and MEANINGFUL feedback? I would respect you if you did that. 

Just now, drex said:

when did i say the server aren't flawless. I was talking about other servers... I didn't say anything bad asylum bud.  why are you so hateful? I asked a question about whether or I not can make a comp that would split it between me and my friend. and you don't have to read it, there is a reason they have topic titles. If you like reading about dick, then i would suggest looking for a title pertaining to dick. If you don't want to waste your time reading my question about a certain form of comp, then don't fucking click on it. Topic = something about comp... well obviously it is something that can be answered on a pinned topic. What about if I want to split the comp 50/50 with out receiving it all. Because he is posting it too. you obviously fucking clicked on it and read "everything". Now you are complaining? You wasted your own time! if you give zero shits about answering a comp question then don't click on a BH comp topic dumb ass. Go read another forum post that you can give logical and reasonable feedback. If you are going to give hateful feedback make it worthy of my time. Not "are you new?" "take this rant elsewhere" where should I take it? This is off-topic for a reason. Click on, read it, think, create a useful comment. Maybe something that consist of an arguement or USEFUL and MEANINGFUL feedback? I would respect you if you did that. 

didnt-read.gif

drex and Space like this
8 minutes ago, OMG-A-FISH said:

Me and my friend were doing a Huge Scotch run When we were driving back To Athira we got a mission Failed (Hacker) Everyone got kicked Lost all the scotch :frog:

yea it's not asylum at fault. It happens on all servers. The amount of hacker incidences is way less than other servers. 

Edited by drex

You're right drex Asylum isn't that bad of a life server, for me actually the best one out there but that's just preference.

Eventhough i agree with your opinion about Asylum being better in many ways than other life servers, your way of telling the community is just a bit straight up and will lead nowhere.Just show your appreciation to the people you play with and enjoy it, we can't change the opinion of other people's experience.

BlackShot, Space and drex like this

Yeah you are correct @Midamaru. I just felt like showing my appreciation, as well as, the realization that almost all other life servers are terrible. Olympus is right along with Asylum. When it comes to these two communities  I could probably copy and paste it on their forum, but I have never played. So like you said, it's hard to argue that either of them are better because they are both pretty squared away with a few differences. 

Edited by drex
Just now, LastKiller said:

i agree asylum has its flawls but it is one of the best out there in my opinion.it if also pretty competitive and has decent guns aka you won't get sniped from 2km through a tower with a linx like koth

Yeah the "competitive part" has a lot to do with the fact that the admins fix glitches and keep he hackers and scripters out. (99.9% because I can't say they keep it entirely free of it). There is a reason people with hundreds of hours on asylum still do drug runs and that just shows the integrity of asylum. 

People don't tend to take it kindly when you tell them how to feel about something. As well, this community is toxic and there's no changing it anytime soon. Keep a that positive outlook and feel free to show your appreciation as you will, but I suggest you don't stoop down to potential negativity by fighting with toxicity.

Most people here will agree that Asylum has provided more fun than most other games. Don't let the rude few players change that for you. 

drex likes this