Is asylum good again?

for general gameplay/money making, server is stable enough for that yeah, gang life is in a bit of a shit hole lately but it'll pick back up eventually, not much banks/feds going on and if they do happen it's a roof bank/alamo fed most of the time, prison is in sofia and is awful so nobody does that anymore

you can consider it good again if you're asking about server stability

Just now, Kitui said:

RIP Prison, it needs brought back to pyrgos.  Gang life is dead for the most part.  IF they would unban a large chunk of the former cartel players it would come back.  Asylum is Asylum, people would come back.

If a large chunk of banned players were to get back others would leave because of them :')

53 minutes ago, Kitui said:

RIP Prison, it needs brought back to pyrgos.  Gang life is dead for the most part.  IF they would unban a large chunk of the former cartel players it would come back.  Asylum is Asylum, people would come back.

yeah unban the people who cheated to be good at cartels and got permd for it lol.. 

reid likes this
3 hours ago, Kitui said:

Not talking about the scripters.  People that were banned due to admin favoritism, unfair bias, shitty internet, etc etc.

I can name soooooo many people that are banned that did cartels and were in cartel gangs that were banned for something stupid.

Hell, im permed for accidentally combat storing my orca at eastern nandai rebe, banned me and would never speak with me, hit the store button and was killed as I hit the button so it still stored.

Shit like that is what im talking about :)

if you can find the screenshot of the post Google made for a  laugh then you will find the names of all the banned cartel players, 90% being for dumb reasons.

If you've got that screenshot, please post it. I'd like to see it. Most of the people who got banned for "something stupid" had 20 other bans for stupid shit before getting permed.

So I'd be interested to see if this is a legitimate concern or just people who refuse to follow the rules getting their due. 

21 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

If you've got that screenshot, please post it. I'd like to see it. Most of the people who got banned for "something stupid" had 20 other bans for stupid shit before getting permed.

So I'd be interested to see if this is a legitimate concern or just people who refuse to follow the rules getting their due. 

https://gyazo.com/49f6c6015854fe07ce92fdedd788cb41 

Exhibit A

If the CMs sat down with a few active cops and rebel leaders they could fix things like:

1. Removing stupid caps like cocaine castle , North Wongs.

2. Get rid of that garbage bolt cut shit at the Fed, add stairs to the bank atms,  and move the prison again. We get it you don't like it but keep trying we appreciate the attempt but if we don't like it were not going to pretend we do.

3. Add some new content or bring back old stuff. Maybe bring back an old style of cartels , reduce the money in come by half and make it go straight to gang bank on ownership.  Then if that's popular slightly increase gang cap but not group cap.

4. We don't need get rich schemes , just make most methods of making money decent. Why aren't diamonds good? 

JIMBO, sah and reid like this
On 4/23/2017 at 4:14 PM, JJayzX said:

I remember kavala being a safe zone but nope immediately in game and people killing and kidnapping. Power tripping teens doing all sorts of dumb shit. I've been trying to get playing again but I'm having a hard time getting through the bullshit.

But that's literally EVERY Arma 3 server, the only difference being Asylum requires you to interact/RP with said "power-trip" teens. Which in-turn seems annoying to deal with when other game modes you can simply mute and slaughter folks.