Just 1v3ing Imperium xd

@Defragments who the fuck was the salty little bitch that rdmed me at vag checkpoint then proceeded to tell me how they were gona give me points saying "do you even know who the fuck i am?" it was after the other cop sent dude straight to jail as hvt but forgot to give him a ticket first, then we all died. we re-spawned there again because there were still police vehicles out and we both get instantly downed and then lectured about a new life rule. I think it was vlad. Either way it was the most saddest attempt at intimidation I've ever seen. he should be glad I wasn't recording.

(i was soup grabber btw)

Edited by Sp0on
zane1 likes this
Just now, Sp0on said:

@Defragments who the fuck was the salty little bitch that rdmed me at vag checkpoint then proceeded to tell me how they were gona give me points saying "do you even know who the fuck i am?" it was after the other cop sent dude straight to jail as hvt but forgot to give him a ticket first, then we all died. we re-spawned there again because there were still police vehicles out and we both get instantly downed and then lectured about a new life rule. I think it was vlad. Either way it was the most saddest attempt at intimidation I've ever seen. he should be glad I wasn't recording.

(i was soup grabber btw)

Idk. I can't remember that. Pretty certain it wasn't Vlad though

1 hour ago, Churu said:

ok so, kill a guy in a car, a clueless guy that never played tanoa, and killed a guy from behind.... :fail:

Exactly, I didn't even know where I was driven tbh, just shot out from some trees and ended up in the middle of the cartel, tanoa for you