Indoor growing kit suggestion

35 minutes ago, Patbit said:

Growing indoor kit for weed and mushrum  can be a nice way to add some housing content . Using the same meshes that  engine, all ready use in game now .thx :thinking:

12 minutes ago, NBHD said:

+1 , Some other type of drug to do in houses would be nice to see

Then why would there be fields of drugs and meth lab? everyone would do it at their houses. This would make the whole drug running thing of it being risky and shit be gone. No sense.

1 minute ago, speed said:

I've thought about doing something like this and adding an actual purpose for the drug enforcement slot, I'm just not sure how it would pan out with cop rules and such. Don't want to make it too easy or too unfair.

Also, there's the whole thing with house storage being a shit show...

Would be amazing however if it did happen :) 

Patbit likes this

Instead of having it in individual houses like scotch barrels etc which when they spawn in fuck with the memory of the server make it like a drug den in certain locations that can be controlled and produces drugs to sell and cops can raid it when there is a certain amount on. Would give something new for civ, gangs and cops to do as the fed and bank are old and stale and nobody uses the prison anymore.

@bamf @Paratus @Gnashes @speed

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Patbit and Steve like this
25 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Instead of having it in individual houses like scotch barrels etc which when they spawn in fuck with the memory of the server make it like a drug den in certain locations that can be controlled and produces drugs to sell and cops can raid it when there is a certain amount on. Would give something new for civ, gangs and cops to do as the fed and bank are old and stale and nobody uses the prison anymore.

So like.... A cartel?

wollie35 likes this
2 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

What about letting gangs buy office buildings in certain locations that they can convert to a hang headquarters with different tiers of upgrades and things they can place inside. Of course this would be extremely expensive and the different tiers would be the same for everyone and certain things added give pings to cops for the drug enforcement slots?

Like there own small rebel outpost for like 1.5 mil or some expensive price +1

56 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

ohhh like a cartel see I thought i you were talking about housing. but this is cool because cops could contest it. 

Patbit likes this
Just now, Wildaw said:

1.5 mil is nothing to a gang xD

I know lol. Its pocket change to Envy... hmmm I wonder how they filled all of their gang accounts... I heard they only had a few ingredients in their hemmet at meth a few times hmm. anyone getting my drift? 

Edited by drex
Just now, drex said:

I know lol. Its pocket change to Envy... hmmm I wonder how they filled all of their gang accounts... I heard they only had a few ingredients in their hemmet at meth a few times hmm. anyone getting my drift? 

Cartels, if you are actively doing them and Feds it can fill in 2 days, that is how we did it in TheUninvited.

FudgeR likes this
1 hour ago, speed said:

So like.... A cartel?

Could have another fed-like activity but instead of gold bars have it spawn drugs that sell for more than usual, make it so they can only be sold at select NPCs to make it take longer, would be something new, probably would have people fighting cops again

could probably use the drug slots for this too

Edited by Jimbo
6 hours ago, Bashir said:

Then why would there be fields of drugs and meth lab? everyone would do it at their houses. This would make the whole drug running thing of it being risky and shit be gone. No sense.

I dont think he is saying to replace drug fields its just like how u can make moonshine sell it right away or you can age scotch and make more... same idea here and obv you still would have to gather seeds or something just like scotch it wouldn't be free of processing you would still have to leave your house to make it just like scotch.

+1

Edited by Eric916
Patbit likes this

What about a evidence/Drug locker, make it so a % of illegal contraband upto server restart will be stored inside, or set a cap on how much drugs etc could be stored.

Obviously it needs to be a balanced thing so that it's not to op for making money etc.

Perhaps have 2 main doors, then a gate they need to open to get into the evidence room, and they need to drill the first 2 doors and can detonate the last gate with a blasting charge or use lockpicks, min 5 cops to Rob it, 15m to get in ? 

Use a balanced location for Cops and rebels. 

+ Swat deployment for Cops.

Make drug officers able to spawn inside ? View camers around the locker, new uniform ?

Drug officers gain more prestige and $ for seizing Drugs etc ?

Just some ideas.:)

Noble likes this