Howdy Everyone

Quentin

I'm not new by any means. In fact I believe I first played an Asylum back in 2013 or some time around then. I've come to here to say how much I used to enjoy Asylum servers, despite the fact that I've been permanently banned from them. Back in October 2015 an admin by the name of BABS falsely banned me for "scripting". I just remember joining the game and being glitched out. I was floating in the ocean and I couldn't move or anything.. then as I was about to leave so I could rejoin and fix the glitch, I was randomly banned. I don't know if he mistook me for someone else or somehow I looked like I was hacking/scripting.. all I know is that it was a sad day for me. Since that day I've been trying off and on to get unbanned. It hasn't worked. I've waited in the teamspeak to talk to admins and I've posted in the ban appeal forum. No results.

This post will probably be deleted. I'm not trying to trash talk you guys, because after all I have no evidence that I wasn't scripting. But I guess I just wanted to say that I miss these servers. I go through phases where I play Arma for a while then go to other games. Whenever I come back to Arma (which I've done again recently) I'm always reminded of this server and I always try to appeal my ban. I have many a fond memory from these servers. So again, thanks for the fun times while they lasted.

BlackShot likes this