Bounty Hunter Guide/ Honor System

Been working on the Bounty Hunter guide over at the wiki:http://wiki.gaming-asylum.com/Bounty_Hunter_Guide

and according to Asylum mission files, the honor system should work as listed in the wiki, but from personal experiences, I do not get those results. 

Anyone know exactly how it works so I can update the guide? There's probably an equation and talents affect it somehow, so looking at the master bounty hunters of Asylum to help me out.

1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Been working on the Bounty Hunter guide over at the wiki:http://wiki.gaming-asylum.com/Bounty_Hunter_Guide

and according to Asylum mission files, the honor system should work as listed in the wiki, but from personal experiences, I do not get those results. 

Anyone know exactly how it works so I can update the guide? There's probably an equation and talents affect it somehow, so looking at the master bounty hunters of Asylum to help me out.

''$0-$5,000 = $1 to 1 Honor'', I dont think that is correct, its like 0.1 or 0.05 for 1$

''Purchase a Bounty Hunter License at a Bounty Hunter shop located in major cities ($6,500)'' You can also buy it at skiptracer

Edited by Nicolas March
"EJ" likes this
47 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

''$0-$5,000 = $1 to 1 Honor'', I dont think that is correct, its like 0.1 or 0.05 for 1$

''Purchase a Bounty Hunter License at a Bounty Hunter shop located in major cities ($6,500)'' You can also buy it at skiptracer

Nope. Its 1:1 for a 5K bounty. Because you gte 500 Honor for it. The ratio changes once you get bigger bounties tho

55 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

I pulled it right from the mission file. Its correct 

case (103 in life_talents || playerSide == civilian): { _val = _val * 1; _total = _total * 1; };
    case (102 in life_talents): { _val = _val * 0.85; _total = _total * 0.85; };
    case (101 in life_talents): { _val = _val * 0.75; _total = _total * 0.75; };
    default { _val = _val * 0.6; _total = _total * 0.6; };

With no talents its .6 a 1$

With first talent .75 to a dollar

Second .85

all talents ((and civilian)) 1=1

When i first went thru i thought their was a line of code for having a 5k bounty = 1/1

I think that's right :shrug:

something tells me that it's based off the player... I got like 1k honor from a 50k bounty, but I got nearly 1.5k + from a 60k who the cops restrained moments before I got them. I think the player gains honor based off of who they kill, if they have been in cop restraints, and if they have been captured by a bounty hunter with that bounty current bounty. does anyone agree?