How Goku got a verbal warning

Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Hey OP didn't you "resign" from ASS (Asylum Support Staff) cuz you were power tripping? :thinking:

Actually because im getting deployed in July and literally have no time to play hardly cause i leave for a month or more at a time

Just now, Axe said:

u wot? You talking shit on someone who has more balls than you? Someone who actually goes out and does something instead of hiding behind a facade acting like they do something? Have you some respect you ungrateful brat. 

Says the person who writes a paragraph cause hes mad xD

Just now, Axe said:

u wot? You talking shit on someone who has more balls than you? Someone who actually goes out and does something instead of hiding behind a facade acting like they do something? Have you some respect you ungrateful brat. 

Just now, Professor Pericles said:

he has balls axe. they just havnt dropped yet

Image result for barf gif

Just now, Axe said:

You are arguing with the most retarded person on the whole Asylum community. No offense @Wildaw. Why do you expect him to show respect to someone who is arguing with him over internet forums xD

WolfLeader likes this
Just now, Bilbo Baggins said:

You are arguing with the most retarded person on the whole Asylum community. No offense @Wildaw. Why do you expect him to show respect to someone who is arguing with him over internet forums xD

I never once argued with anyone here, correction.

Just now, Bilbo Baggins said:

I don't care who you are or what the case is. You respect service members and public servants. I don't care about the context or medium. It's common courtesy. :shrug: 

Just now, Wildaw said:

Fight me irl ill put ya in the ground +1

When you can no longer present an actual argument so you move to making baseless accusations and claims unrelated to the matter at hand. :frog:

Also. Your meme is shit. Literally no one understands what the fuck you're trying to say with the 4 square bullshit.  

Edited by Axe
Just now, Wildaw said:

Edited 2 minutes ago by Wildaw

Huh. Realized you were probably wrong eh?

I appreciate your input and generous amount of instruction and advice. I'll make sure to pass it along to the right person. We appreciate your valuable insight and admire your dedication to your cause. Have a wonderful evening/morning.