How Goku got a verbal warning

5 minutes ago, Dredd said:

I'm sorry that it's hard for you to understand or use comprehensive English in your rage. I'm having lots of fun here, no thanks!

I highly doubt a guy who happily lead many horrible gangs would throw around the big gang card.

Considering ive been in plenty of big gangs and never thrown it around once. Nor have I exploited since the day gnashes banned me for duping in 2015.

Nice try on both though, facts still stand the apd is full of pompous idiots.

Kettles and FudgeR like this
4 hours ago, James.Anderson said:

A Lethal would have been more efficient.:kermit: 

In any case if you don't want to be respectfull to people, or higher ups then what are you doing here ? Don't expect to be disrespectful to people and nothing to happen. 

He simply asked that you stopped talking over side chat and join eachothers ts channel to communicate from what it seems, you respond back in a completely disrespectful way, that was not necessary.

He then moves you out of the room to talk to you in private about your actions, and you leave showing how immature you are.

He did nothing to make him "power Hungry etc" and only gave a VW, when he could of took it to a LT for points.

Gota love this toxic community :frog:

Leaving because thats immature? think what you want, but the real reason i left is because im not going to let some fatboy behind a computer tell me when i can, and can't leave a channel over a video game. Last I checked i live in America, Land of the free and home of the brave, i also have been and am going back to war for America. Last but not least, It's  a free country so I will gladly leave a channel for a video game when some "higher up" tells me not too, who gets butthurt when some one says "eat me" and then he also did take it to an LT, and the LT is the one who gave me a verbal warning and not points.. I even requested Points from the LT and he said "nah we'll stick with a verbal" 

Learn your story before you try to sound like one of those other ass kissers.

Do not post videos or screenshots:

• that divulge personal information on players or community members.
  • with the intent to harass, troll, or flame.
  • of players that put them in a negative light.  This includes but is not limited to videos of players breaking server rules.

Failure to follow these simple rules can result in warning points, forum restrictions, and/or permanently being removed from the forums.

Thanks!

:thinking:

Olivia likes this
1 hour ago, Goku said:

Leaving because thats immature? think what you want, but the real reason i left is because im not going to let some fatboy behind a computer tell me when i can, and can't leave a channel over a video game. Last I checked i live in America, Land of the free and home of the brave, i also have been and am going back to war for America. Last but not least, It's  a free country so I will gladly leave a channel for a video game when some "higher up" tells me not too, who gets butthurt when some one says "eat me" and then he also did take it to an LT, and the LT is the one who gave me a verbal warning and not points.. I even requested Points from the LT and he said "nah we'll stick with a verbal" 

Learn your story before you try to sound like one of those other ass kissers.

USA USA USA 

seriously thou I am with u. 

I got a virtual rank i own you and show disrespect towards you and are superior cause i hang around the right ppl to get promoted.  In a game.

GAME

BAN CLICKS NOW

Edited by Micheal schmeichel
me bad and english
Just now, Mayhem said:

Make's me wonder who actually buys that much, like holy shit

bachelor party. 10 guys pitch in 100ish dollars as a joke. lmao. If I had the money I would ship that shit to some of my friends just to see the look on their face.