How Goku got a verbal warning

2 hours ago, Goku said:

He does actually all the time, thats why he gets alot of the shit end of the stick all the time with the hate.

This. Both him and another admin does a lot of shit behind the scenes and deals with a lot more important shit than kids being rdmed in kavala for the community, also they are usually the ones that get shit on the most but are probably doing the most.

Edited by House.
BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this

A Lethal would have been more efficient.:kermit: 

In any case if you don't want to be respectfull to people, or higher ups then what are you doing here ? Don't expect to be disrespectful to people and nothing to happen. 

He simply asked that you stopped talking over side chat and join eachothers ts channel to communicate from what it seems, you respond back in a completely disrespectful way, that was not necessary.

He then moves you out of the room to talk to you in private about your actions, and you leave showing how immature you are.

He did nothing to make him "power Hungry etc" and only gave a VW, when he could of took it to a LT for points.

Gota love this toxic community :frog:

Olivia, Term, Dressbuck and 7 others like this
4 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

Nobody cares or ever will. You're 17 with something from cars as your picture? I don't know how you were able to figure out how to use a computer, put your helmet back on and leave us alone. 

I probs know alot more about computers then ya kiddo :shrug:

Edited by Wildaw
14 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Aren't you the guy who bitched at me for 5 minutes about repeatedly shutting a pillbox door on you?

Time for your pills old man

Asked you to stop manipulating the door while you were restrained.  You called me a grumpy old man and said that's why I'm not in Envy.  I laughed and gave you your ticket.  Wasn't a big deal, still isn't.  Apparently you feel differently.

Silver-Spy likes this
22 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Asked you to stop manipulating the door while you were restrained.  You called me a grumpy old man and said that's why I'm not in Envy.  I laughed and gave you your ticket.  Wasn't a big deal, still isn't.  Apparently you feel differently.

I've never said anything about Envy you fool nor did i get a ticket because I wasn't wanted my brother was. Next off I was standing out of the box unrestrained not letting you in with him Jack ass. You said you expected more out of someone in envy because I was having a good time being a clown. You are a disgrunteled old man like the rest of the apd and you don't belong playing with the attitudes that you are above others.

No one here cares how many pennies you make in real life or how many friends you made for a promotion. You aren't above others

Edited by Sugarfoot
Raspberry, Johnny, massi and 5 others like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

I've never said anything about Envy you fool nor did i get a ticket because I wasn't wanted my brother was. Next off I was standing out of the box unrestrained not letting you in with him Jack ass. You said you expected more out of someone in envy because I was having a good time being a clown. You are a disgrunteled old man like the rest of the apd and you don't belong playing with the attitudes that you are above others.

No one here cares how many pennies you make in real life or how many friends you made for a promotion. You aren't above others

Thank you for classifying me with the rest of the APD.  I like the APD, it's my pleasure to get that compliment.

Are you really that insecure that you have to bring up real life or friends that I've made for promotion?  I play cop on this server, I try to have fun.  Sometimes there's toxic people I have to deal with  - admittedly sometimes it's very frustrating.  I consider you to be one of those types of people.  But I don't hate you for it. 

OMG-A-FISH, Olivia and Silver-Spy like this
Just now, Dredd said:

Thank you for classifying me with the rest of the APD.  I like the APD, it's my pleasure to get that compliment.

Are you really that insecure that you have to bring up real life or friends that I've made for promotion?  I play cop on this server, I try to have fun.  Sometimes there's toxic people I have to deal with  - admittedly sometimes it's very frustrating.  I consider you to be one of those types of people.  But I don't hate you for it. 

No, you follow the trend of the new and which if you aren't someone who's kissing your ass  or in the circle jerk then they are inferior and will be treated as such.

If you consider me toxic then you really are a perfect example of the entitled old men who get on the game already disgrunteled. Go do something else

Eyad, JIMBO, OMG-A-FISH and 2 others like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

No, you follow the trend of the new and which if you aren't someone who's kissing your ass  or in the circle jerk then they are inferior and will be treated as such.

If you consider me toxic then you really are a perfect example of the entitled old men who get on the game already disgrunteled. Go do something else

I'm sorry that it's hard for you to understand or use comprehensive English in your rage. I'm having lots of fun here, no thanks!

20 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

why would envy be brought into it, the young man wouldnt stand a chance to get in here.