Core Billy Goat's farewell.....BYE ASYLUM FOREVER

Ghoster

1 hour ago, Ghoster said:

:( I have been on Asylum for 2 months enjoyed my time so much and grinded.....  I love CORE and everyone in it which is why I will be giving 200k to red sweet and new york to split upon each other. I have not lost interest but I am going to high school next year and I need to move onto bigger and better things. For the benefit of me, I am sorry to all the people I pissed off, and the cops I cursed at, and Combat logged on. To Country BOB Ross when I blew up his jet and to the hundreds of people I RDM IN KAVALA (AIDS). I hope that CORE stays strong and that the 16 times I was denied to being a cop was beneficial....idk. I hope everyone goes on to live out their dreams. (I WILL MISS YOU CADET MALAKIE AND BLAKE)

REPLAY,  PHILLIPS, and RYAN TRUMP ARE ALL SQUEAKER INCLUDINg ME HEHEHEHEH

PEACE OUT ASYLUM (Subaru 2 week ban) I HATE YOU ALL

(jk)

GOODBYE ASYLUM (I DONT WANT TO DO THIS BUT I HAVE TOO)

See ya in a few weeks 

Blake. likes this
1 hour ago, Ghoster said:

:( I have been on Asylum for 2 months enjoyed my time so much and grinded.....  I love CORE and everyone in it which is why I will be giving 200k to red sweet and new york to split upon each other. I have not lost interest but I am going to high school next year and I need to move onto bigger and better things. For the benefit of me, I am sorry to all the people I pissed off, and the cops I cursed at, and Combat logged on. To Country BOB Ross when I blew up his jet and to the hundreds of people I RDM IN KAVALA (AIDS). I hope that CORE stays strong and that the 16 times I was denied to being a cop was beneficial....idk. I hope everyone goes on to live out their dreams. (I WILL MISS YOU CADET MALAKIE AND BLAKE)

REPLAY,  PHILLIPS, and RYAN TRUMP ARE ALL SQUEAKER INCLUDINg ME HEHEHEHEH

PEACE OUT ASYLUM (Subaru 2 week ban) I HATE YOU ALL

(jk)

GOODBYE ASYLUM (I DONT WANT TO DO THIS BUT I HAVE TOO)

I wonder why you were denied.

• 4 weeks later...