Reduce The Price Of Adrenaline Shots

Currently adrenaline Shots are more expensive than a defibulator which is reusable and can bring someone back from the dead! Virtually nobody carries them and many people on asylum have never even used it do to its insanly high price. The simple solution is to reduce their price so cops/BH/medics could carry them to help anybody accidently downed in crossfire and to speed up prisoner proccesing for cops.

It makes no sense why a defibulator which last forever and brings people back from the dead and is carried by every cop, medic, rebel, BH cost less than a one use item which wakes someone up from a ?30? second debuff.

Bring it down to 100-250 dollars at most and allow medics to spawn with them.

drex, OMG-A-FISH and Zachary like this
24 minutes ago, seanguy68 said:

Currently adrenaline Shots are more expensive than a defibulator which is reusable and can bring someone back from the dead! Virtually nobody carries them and many people on asylum have never even used it do to its insanly high price. The simple solution is to reduce their price so cops/BH/medics could carry them to help anybody accidently downed in crossfire and to speed up prisoner proccesing for cops.

It makes no sense why a defibulator which last forever and brings people back from the dead and is carried by every cop, medic, rebel, BH cost less than a one use item which wakes someone up from a ?30? second debuff.

Insane price? it's 1k. Don't be a poor bitch.

Bishop and Space like this

Pretty much everyone i know carries them, I carry 5 my self all the time.

Always use full to get friends up who are downed, to help get rid of the debuff after Revs, I think 1k is a balanced price.

12 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

Pretty sure they raised the price because people were just using them to gain talent points. 

Yep.

Edited by James.Anderson
5 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

Pretty sure they raised the price because people were just using them to gain talent points. 

So they can just remove the xp they give... besides first aid kits give 30xp per heal (adrenaline shots give 60xp) and are 25$.

So i don't see why the developers cant change 2 values in the code (price+xp given)

7 hours ago, seanguy68 said:

for 1 thing they aren't expensive. 2. virtually everybody carries them at cartels so idkwyta. They are expensive for a reason they are extremely useful.