They messed with the wrong constable

This is the second video i have posted and this is not meant to shame them or anything just showing off what constables can do :). This is how to deal with a hostage situation verses 3 people when they don't RP with you.
Yes i do value my life but only when people RP with me. They wanted my car but didn't give me a reason why so... i did this... 

http://plays.tv/video/58fccea089704a73e4/ez-1v3 <----- Click to Watch

Edited by Aaron2431

Aaron you sound like this one dude in a video that a cop made a while back. the cop approaches cocaine processing injured and tells the guy he's hurt. he then start seizing everything in the guy's truck while the guy is still processing all the while the suspect is pretending to not speak English but out of nowhere when he finally is restrained and in a car being driven back he starts talking in English. I dont remember the cop that made the video but it was really funny and I swear to god you sound just like the guy that was busted.

Just now, Sp0on said:

Aaron you sound like this one dude in a video that a cop made a while back. the cop approaches cocaine processing injured and tells the guy he's hurt. he then start seizing everything in the guy's truck while the guy is still processing all the while the suspect is pretending to not speak English but out of nowhere when he finally is restrained and in a car being driven back he starts talking in English. I dont remember the cop that made the video but it was really funny and I swear to god you sound just like the guy that was busted.

aha if you find it i'd love too watch it :)

4 hours ago, Aaron2431 said:

This is the second video i have posted and this is not meant to shame them or anything just showing off what constables can do :). This is how to deal with a hostage situation verses 3 people when they don't RP with you.
Yes i do value my life but only when people RP with me. They wanted my car but didn't give me a reason why so... i did this... 

http://plays.tv/video/58fccea089704a73e4/ez-1v3 <----- Click to Watch

downing rounds are retarded.... he literally hit like 1 bullets on each of em...

Edited by Eric916
Just now, Aaron2431 said:

Naa i put like 2-3 bullets in each atleast ^^

too easy to down people in my opinion. you should never have 3 people surrounding you with guns pointed at your head and be able to win the fight. @bamf (downing round op?) Also you should value your life I know it's a light RP server but think about their experience is ruined cuz your being a try-hard. As a cop you should RP not just spray and pray. just my 2 cents not trying to argue.

nice TRIPPPPLEE 360 noxscope tho lol xD

Edited by Eric916
salty.connor likes this
Just now, Eric916 said:

too easy to down people in my opinion. you should never have 3 people surrounding you with guns pointed at your head and be able to win the fight. @bamf (downing round op?) Also you should value your life I know it's a light RP server but think about their experience is ruined cuz your being a try-hard. As a cop you should RP not just spray and pray. just my 2 cents not trying to argue.

Them demanding my car or they will shoot me isn't good RP in my opinion. If they had said they needed for a specific purpose like say "infiltrating a police station" or something i would have roleplayed but them just saying "Give us pardons and your car or we shoot you." isn't good RP and gets stale so i decided to take my chances and it seemed to pay off for me...

Edit - Also downing rounds need to be fairly strong because it isn't easy fighting 7.62 with 6.5 or 5.56. Not going to lie i was a tad bit easy to win that mainly due to two of them being next to each other.

Edited by Aaron2431
Just now, Aaron2431 said:

Them demanding my car or they will shoot me isn't good RP in my opinion. If they had said they needed for a specific purpose like say "infiltrating a police station" or something i would have roleplayed but them just saying "Give us pardons and your car or we shoot you." isn't good RP and gets stale so i decided to take my chances and it seemed to pay off for me...

Edit - Also downing rounds need to be fairly strong because it isn't easy fighting 7.62 with 6.5 or 5.56. Not going to lie i was a tad bit easy to win that mainly due to two of them being next to each other.

yeah also no armor level clothing helps out a lot its basically 1 shot to the chest downs em. I understand RP is a two-way road but I've tried personally giving the best RP i can and I get in return some bullshit RP like "the gun is gorilla glued to my hands" like, htf do you eat? makes no sense your dead then cuz you glued a gun to your hands like a fucking idiot? 

As for downing rounds being OP I think your right given the variety of high caliber weapons available to civilians downing rounds do need to be fairly strong.

Space and FudgeR like this
Just now, Eric916 said:

yeah also no armor level clothing helps out a lot its basically 1 shot to the chest downs em. I understand RP is a two-way road but I've tried personally giving the best RP i can and I get in return some bullshit RP like "the gun is gorilla glued to my hands" like, htf do you eat? makes no sense your dead then cuz you glued a gun to your hands like a fucking idiot? 

As for downing rounds being OP I think your right given the variety of high caliber weapons available to civilians downing rounds do need to be fairly strong.

Yeah i agree but if someone roleplays well to get my gear i do tend to give it up ^^

Eric916 likes this
Just now, Super Bumbi said:

technically that's frp, but since this is a low rp server. :FeelsBadMan:

Bro as i stated previously saying "Give us your car or we will shoot you" isn't fun RP for me or them i mean if they had said they need my car for a purpose like infiltrating a police HQ or something along those lines then i would have RP'd this was the only way i believed i was going to out with my life intact. So i took the opportunity presented to me.