Guide for new players

I know this has already been discussed, but it would be nice to see some new titles and possibly a guide/quest system for new players so they aren't so confused. Some ideas I had in mind for titles that pertain to newer players are:

Add a tier system for peaches, fishing, excavating, and apples. I know currently when you catch a fish depending on your location it is between a range of random numbers for the weight. Could it be possible to store this number information and do a similar thing with different weights for the peaches and apples and after you catch x amount of weight you would be rewarded with the title. Also I don't know if you could keep the information for your y inventory weight, but possibly have the checks to see if you are underwater and have an excavator then it would start adding to the required amount.

For the questions it should be a mix of simple and complex tasks that give minimal rewards to aid them for the next quest. Examples of this I have thought of are fishing, peaches, weed, how to unlock a car, locations of important npcs how the talent system works, how the wanted system works, etc. 

Would also be cool to have a timed community title for example you have a certain time frame to complete a large task like produce 300,000 meth and everyone that participated in the event during the time would receive that award being a skin or title to never have the chance to get it again like the camo for the pvp season. 

@Gnashes

Edited by Tusken Raider
Nameless likes this