Vermins for undercover officers

1 minute ago, LastKiller said:

no do not bring that shit back.downing rounds are already op and the fire rate of the vermin is  pretty high.basically a nightmare for rebels if it gets in the hands of cops in my opinion,they will try to rush you every chance they get

Pushing a fortified place such as a bank with .45 Acp while you can hold it down with 7.62s?? Whats the issue here :thinking:

Silver-Spy and Olivia like this

in most situations an smg is better than an assault rifle in close quarters.what if a cop decides to sneak around, manages to get past your guys ,enters the bank and downs half of the guys with a single mag since that thing is pretty acurate.reloads a fresh mag fast and then climbs and sprays everybody down?all you have to do is close the distance and you are most likely gonna win against an mk if you get the first shot

Edited by LastKiller
Just now, LastKiller said:

in most situations an smg is better than an assault rifle in close quarters.what if a cop decides to sneak around manages to get past your guys enters the bank and downs half of the guys with a single mag since that thing is pretty acurate?

That sounds like more of a you problem with tactics and team management, same thing can happen with an MX, not fair to blame the gun because you messed up.

Edited by George
Revenant likes this

Just now, George said:

That sounds like more of a you problem with tactics and team management, same thing can happen with an MX, not fair to blame the gun because you messed up.

an mx has bigger recoil than a vermin and is reloaded slower.also what is a strider full of cops with vermins shows up?

this is a bad idea.then if cops could get a vermin why couldn't we get a zafir 7.62 or the new apex csat rifle for example because the fire rate of the type??? rifle is close to that of the vermin

Edited by LastKiller

an mx has bigger recoil than a vermin and is reloaded slower.also what is a strider full of cops with vermins shows up?

As a person with 3000+ hours both guns have very low recoil for me not to add that both guns have low recoil as it is. Its honestly not hard to shoot people out of striders so you'd just treat it like any other bank, just shoot them out as the strider is rolling in.

Edited by George
Olivia likes this
Just now, George said:

As a person with 3000+ hours both guns have very low recoil for me not to add that both guns have low recoil as it is, it's not hard to shoot people out of striders so you'd just treat it like any other bank?

fine then you could get your vermins and we could get the new apex type??? viper rifle or the marksman 20 round mag rifle with the dlc,right?

if you get a new gun to your arsenal why shouldn't we also?

Edited by LastKiller

fine then you could get your vermins and we could get the new apex type??? viper rifle or the marksman 20 round mag rifle with the dlc,right?

That comparison honestly makes no sense imo, ones a close range gun viable in close range situations, you're proposing two sniper rifles which have no place in a roleplay server.

Just now, George said:

That comparison honestly makes no sense imo, ones a close range gun viable in close range situations, you're proposing two sniper rifles which have no place in a roleplay server.

ok i am not gonna lose my day here arguing about this.i think this is a bad idea and cops are already op enough.that comparison might not have been the best but what i am trying to say is that if you get a new gun why shouldn't we also?no matter which one.just something new and refreshing you can use around.rebel life is not that exciting as before and almost dead now, do something to make it more interesting and add a few new thing for us to use maybe?

that is all .now i gotta go take care of something.have a nice day dude

Edited by LastKiller
10 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

ok i am not gonna lose my day here arguing about this.i think this is a bad idea and cops are already op enough.that comparison might not have been the best but what i am trying to say is that if you get a new gun why shouldn't we also?no matter which one.just something new and refreshing you can use around.rebel life is not that exciting as before and almost dead now, do something to make it more interesting and add a few new thing for us to use maybe?

that is all .now i gotta go take care of something.have a nice day dude

You're bitching about not adding a weapon they already had when it was 100x better than it is now. Don't be shit at the game you won't have a problem, not to mention only a max of 3 vermins could be on the cop side at most times besides admins/ captains.

Olivia likes this
39 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

in most situations an smg is better than an assault rifle in close quarters.what if a cop decides to sneak around, manages to get past your guys ,enters the bank and downs half of the guys with a single mag since that thing is pretty acurate.reloads a fresh mag fast and then climbs and sprays everybody down?all you have to do is close the distance and you are most likely gonna win against an mk if you get the first shot

You deserve to lose if someone sneaks up and downs everyone in one mag.

The fact you think cops are OP.... No words.

Edited by HotWings
George, Revenant and Olivia like this

@LastKiller

Facts:

- The vermin used to be available for undercover officers with both downing and lethal.

- Downing rounds are the exact same as lethal rounds, a script activates when you drop below 5 HP, that downs you. 

- The vermin is a close quarter monster because it is absolutely terrible at any sort of range. 

- There is no situation in which a choice of weapon will trump intelligent play. I've cleared banks from top to bottom purely with an MX and good communication from fellow officers.

- If your gang/group cannot stop one cop with a vermin, I highly suggest the campaign mode instead of Asylum. 

Innate and George like this