Cop suggestion

Okay so to start off I am not a cop, but this suggestion would effect gameplay for everyone. I believe that cops should spawn in naked just like civs. Maybe make their first loadout free, but then make them pay for the rest of their loadouts because I think the system makes it so laid back and easy for cops. I know I will probably get flamed by everyone on the APD, but cops literally respawn and come back and die again like they have 100 mil in their bank account. Rebels have to pay a lot compared to cops and I feel like if the cops were required to pay just as much for their loadouts it would change the gameplay and some of them might wait a full 5 minutes asking to be revived (just like I do when i have a 5.56 loadouts from turf).  who thinks the risk  vs. reward is too good for cops?

If anyone wants to negate my suggestion please leave valuable feedback or a -1 (not "you must be new" or "you are dumb")  because I may be looking at it the wrong way. 

Brendon Smith likes this
Just now, drex said:

Okay so to start off I am not a cop, but this suggestion would effect gameplay for everyone. I believe that cops should spawn in naked just like civs. Maybe make their first loadout free, but then make them pay for the rest of their loadouts because I think the system makes it so laid back and easy for cops. I know I will probably get flamed by everyone on the APD, but cops literally respawn and come back and die again like they have 100 mil in their bank account. Rebels have to pay a lot compared to cops and I feel like if the cops were required to pay just as much for their loadouts it would change the gameplay and some of them might wait a full 5 minutes asking to be revived (just like I do when i have a 5.56 loadouts from turf).  who thinks the risk  vs. reward is too good for cops?

If anyone wants to negate my suggestion please leave valuable feedback or a -1 (not "you must be new" or "you are dumb")  because I may be looking at it the wrong way. 

Pretty sure no one has 100m budbringer I'd #9 at like 11-13m. I'd prefer a system we get only 20% of the bounty at all times leathals or not but free load outs so it just covers vehicle fees, but at this time I'm not spending 5-10k on a load out for some random guy to rdm me then do when we do catch him I'll wait until this wave of aids is over. If you think you rebels have trouble making money just go on Tanoa and you can make an easy 300k every 2 hours with no houses or perks.

1 minute ago, Tusken Raider said:

Pretty sure no one has 100m budbringer I'd #9 at like 11-13m. I'd prefer a system we get only 20% of the bounty at all times leathals or not but free load outs so it just covers vehicle fees, but at this time I'm not spending 5-10k on a load out for some random guy to rdm me then do when we do catch him I'll wait until this wave of aids is over. If you think you rebels have trouble making money just go on Tanoa and you can make an easy 300k every 2 hours with no houses or perks.

Well as a rebel I spend around 25-40k for a load out and If I am killed I upload a comp report if I feel like it. I don't think rdm should be the reason cop load outs are practically free... my point is that it would change combat and make cops value their lives as much as rebels do.

The respawning allows a small group of cops to appear as a full police force to simulate real-world engagement. That is the risk you take when you decide to load up with 7.62's against one another and wreak havoc on cities that may be occupied with those whom are new to the game/ legalling making money. Those less willing to fight, they do exist. 

At the moment, with the armor I purchase for lower ranking officers to utilize strategically in needed situations, on the contrary, it's difficult for officers at the moment to make money. If anything, we LOSE money. I'm sorry, but as of right now, I can speak on behalf of most officers, we'd rather not have the system altered.

Just now, HotWings said:

I really cant figure out how people are losing money. I spam rebuy 10k load outs during feds and stuff and still either break even or make money.  I cant recall the last time I lost an amount of money that was noticeable.

Ya man idk i always run a full loadout as a constable and it costs me 3.5k to regear

4 minutes ago, william said:

remove making money from everything other than impounding, make loadouts free and play for RP. Would make the servers a ton better

L O L

what?  this is asylum buddy. not reborn roleplay or gta or fucking lakeside.

gtfo with that shit. cops in asylum can rp if they rly want to. but some enjoy the fighting part of the game. and the reward for winning fights is  the money.

Just now, Nightfury said:

L O L

what?  this is asylum buddy. not reborn roleplay or gta or fucking lakeside.

gtfo with that shit. cops in asylum can rp if they rly want to. but some enjoy the fighting part of the game. and the reward for winning fights is  the money.

Calm down.. Lol 

Imo, if ur really into the fighting go play rebel. But anyways on the topic I do agree on the zombie waves... I understand if the Fed,bank is ongoing but even to the coke,heroin,meth locations? I mean some cops are just plain annoying 5times we just left at that point and store the drugs lol..

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

Calm down.. Lol 

Imo, if ur really into the fighting go play rebel. But anyways on the topic I do agree on the zombie waves... I understand if the Fed,bank is ongoing but even to the coke,heroin,meth locations? I mean some cops are just plain annoying 5times we just left at that point and store the drugs lol..

Once cops are wiped they are not allowed to return to an illegal area for 20mins without a ping.

Glass of Water likes this
30 minutes ago, Flameless said:

The respawning allows a small group of cops to appear as a full police force to simulate real-world engagement. That is the risk you take when you decide to load up with 7.62's against one another and wreak havoc on cities that may be occupied with those whom are new to the game/ legalling making money. Those less willing to fight, they do exist. 

At the moment, with the armor I purchase for lower ranking officers to utilize strategically in needed situations, on the contrary, it's difficult for officers at the moment to make money. If anything, we LOSE money. I'm sorry, but as of right now, I can speak on behalf of most officers, we'd rather not have the system altered.

This makes sense. 

12 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

Alrdy has been brought up but nothing in guide book deny them the right to go. Quoting the higher up that I talked 2.

With higher-ups going around, saying that it is not by rule that they do not return and that it is not a must. That's fine if they'd like to play with word choice simply due to the list of regulations (that all officers must follow to enable all civilians to have a fair and just form of gameplay) being called a "guidebook" does not mean these are in a sense "guidelines" but rules that every officer must abide by, even if within the guide that due to word choice that it does not fully restrict them. If certain higher-ups see it fit to say otherwise, they are only enabling lower ranking officers to break said guidelines and therefore place them under the scrutiny of senior staff to dispatch points. 

Edited by Flameless
Just now, bigjohn561 said:

Did u even read what leady wrote?

Just now, Tusken Raider said:

You are supposed to mark it when the area is deemed all clear. If you get wiped it is definitely not "clear" and you do not mark it. Pretty sure getting wiped mostly pertains to rebel raids. 

Captains can we get the official word then.

@Subaru @DarkKnight @The Monopoly Man

Edited by patato12
11 minutes ago, Flameless said:

With higher-ups going around, saying that it is not by rule that they do not return and that it is not a must. That's fine if they'd like to play with word choice simply due to the list of regulations (that all officers must follow to enable all civilians to have a fair and just form of gameplay) being called a "guidebook" does not mean these are in a sense "guidelines" but rules that every officer must abide by, even if within the guide that due to word choice that it does not fully restrict them. If certain higher-ups see it fit to say otherwise, they are only enabling lower ranking officers to break said guidelines and therefore place them under the scrutiny of senior staff to dispatch points. 

The guidebook states that if NO suspicious behavior is observed you are to mark the map and not return.  So technically if you see someone there being suspicious you are technically not required to mark the map and wait.

Officers may only patrol illegal areas once every 20 minutes if no suspicious activity is observed that requires their attention.

Edited by HotWings
Just now, HotWings said:

The guidebook states that if NO suspicious behavior is observed you are to mark the map and not return.  So technically if you see someone there being suspicious you are technically not required to mark the map and wait.

9/10 times after an illegal area is checked, it is fully cleared. Because an officer has a hunch and is "suspicious" of activity within the area does not mean they are exempt from doing so. I see what they mean though. Some people are still upset about the switch to wiki as well.