Mission File

22 minutes ago, Katheeri said:

this is not relevant to what he is asking, what he's asking is the mission file of ASYLUM, not any random server, farm your posts somewhere else

Well katheeri if you wanted to stop being ignorant for a second and check the link you can get the ASYLUM mission file from YOUR computer. FOLLOWing the first video step for step in the link. And if thats difficult here is the link to the video 

Edit: and as proof that it works here it is on my computer

06000ea6f9c5b2e4d5c5dd12bc94eb54.png

Edited by patato12
2 hours ago, patato12 said:

Well katheeri if you wanted to stop being ignorant for a second and check the link you can get the ASYLUM mission file from YOUR computer. FOLLOWing the first video step for step in the link. And if thats difficult here is the link to the video 

Edit: and as proof that it works here it is on my computer

That's not what @HowieMendells means, bud. He can't even download Asylum's mission completely, so what would be the point on looking for it on his computer? He won't find it anyway. He needs someone to upload him Asylum's current mission file so he can put it in his Arma 3 folder and start playing without having to download it through the conventional method (joining the server and waiting to download).

;)

Mr. Linux likes this
5 hours ago, HowieMendells said:

I have been trying to get into ASYLUM #1 for a couple days now and every time I get around 13,000/24,000 I get kicked for Inactivity. 

3 hours ago, patato12 said:

stop being ignorant for a second

:fail: 

He can't finish the download before he gets kicked ya dangus. 

Edited by Legit
1 hour ago, BlackShot said:

That's not what @HowieMendells means, bud. He can't even download Asylum's mission completely, so what would be the point on looking for it on his computer? He won't find it anyway. He needs someone to upload him Asylum's current mission file so he can put it in his Arma 3 folder and start playing without having to download it through the conventional method (joining the server and waiting to download).

;)

7 minutes ago, Legit said:

:fail: 

He can't finish the download before he gets kicked ya dangus. 

Mm i assumed when he said kicked for inactivity that means he was on the server ((past the downloading screen)) to where you get the green bar and couldn't load in time before he got kicked my mistake

BlackShot likes this
9 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

Calling people ignorant and you can't even read? Shame

@Tusken Raider always gotta come in late and jump on the band wagon amiright

9 hours ago, Katheeri said:

welp, see who was wrong, get off your high horse

Coming in 12 hours late after others have to defend you. and if you remember i acctually gave a solution to the problem i thought he was having so how about you just go back into your cave.

Edited by patato12
3 hours ago, Katheeri said:

So you agree that you're retarded and don't know timezones?

As much fun as arguing with a 12yr old would be. ill just leave it like this

Posted Tuesday at 11:49 AM

Posted yesterday ((Wednesday)) at 05:50 AM

Those times are 16 hours apart. i feel like that's long enough to be considered jumping on the band wagon when others corrected me within two hours. Since then he has been sent the mission files and problem corrected. 

Now if were done here i'm sure you need to get to daycare and i don't feel like arguing any longer:flame:

@Jaeger Please lock this has derailed far enough and the problem has been solved

Edited by patato12
2 minutes ago, patato12 said:

As much fun as arguing with a 12yr old would be. ill just leave it like this

Posted Tuesday at 11:49 AM

Posted yesterday ((Wednesday)) at 05:50 AM

Those times are 16 hours apart. i feel like that's long enough to be considered jumping on the band wagon when others corrected me within two hours. Since then he has been sent the mission files and problem corrected. 

Now if were done here i'm sure you need to get to daycare and i don't feel like arguing any longer:flame:

@Jaeger Please lock this has derailed far enough and the problem has been solved

Yup, you don't know what life is, I sleep at 10 PM, I wake up to go to school NOT BE A KEYBOARD WARRIOR talk shit, I come back from school at 4 AM, which is why it takes that long sorry I didn't respond fast as I'm not a sweaty ass nerd that wakes up to reply, lmao.

17 minutes ago, Katheeri said:

Yup, you don't know what life is, I sleep at 10 PM, I wake up to go to school NOT BE A KEYBOARD WARRIOR talk shit, I come back from school at 4 AM, which is why it takes that long sorry I didn't respond fast as I'm not a sweaty ass nerd that wakes up to reply, lmao.

Here we go lets break this down. 

"Yup you don't know what life is"

Coming from the person that is hanging out on a forum for a server he is currently perm banned from :thinking:.

"I wake up to go to school not be a keyboard warrior and talk shit"

Good for you buddy keep it up.

Aws2q6D.gif

"I'm not a sweaty ass nerd that wakes up to reply"

Well lets break it down into two parts. Well i work a pretty cushy job maintaining a fleet of rental helicopters for a company that rents them ((and pilots)) to oil field company's in northern Canada. So i have a lot of free-time as it means being on call waiting for something to break or a scheduled maintenance to take place. Currently 10:00am and i'm sitting in the hanger waiting for a Bell 212 to return to base for a simple FDM fix. 

So you would be correct i'm a nerd but as for the sweaty ass bit its nice and cool here still snow on the ground actually. Soccer season got delayed because of it :(

"Who wakes up to reply" well as i recall when i originally called you ignorant i seem to remember you browsing the page thanks to the nice feature at the bottom of my screen to which you then left for 12 hours to think of a reply only to have others correct me as you clearly didn't understand the question fully either ((Outlined by the fact you did not even as much attempt to help him)) 

But lets just assume ((theoretically)) you went to bed. Shall we say 10PM your time? Which would currently put you at 11:00am right now so my question to you is why are you on the forums instead of class mister. Think of your future or is being apart of squeaker squad the highlight of your life currently?

But your right what do i know about time-zones i only have to deal with them daily as theirs 5 relevant ones to me as we have to schedule maintenance ;/

Edited by patato12
Just now, patato12 said:

Coming from the person that is hanging out on a forum for a server he is currently perm banned from :thinking:.

Aws2q6D.gif

Well lets break it down into two parts. Well i work a pretty cushy job maintaining a fleet of rental helicopters for a company that rents them ((and pilots)) to oil field company's in northern Canada. So i have a lot of free-time as it means being on call waiting for something to break or a scheduled maintenance to take place. Currently 10:00am and i'm sitting in the hanger waiting for a Bell 212 to return to base for a simple FDM fix. 

So you would be correct i'm a nerd but as for the sweaty ass bit its nice and cool here still snow on the ground actually. Soccer season got delayed because of it :(

"Who wakes up to reply" well as i recall when i originally called you ignorant i seem to remember you browsing the page thanks to the nice feature at the bottom of my screen to which you then left for 12 hours to think of a reply only to have others correct me as you clearly didn't understand the question fully either ((Outlined by the fact you did not even as much attempt to help him)) 

But lets just assume ((theoretically)) you went to bed. Shall we say 10PM your time? Which would currently put you at 11:00am right now so my question to you is why are you on the forums instead of class mister. Think of your future or is being apart of squeaker squad the highlight of your life currently?

But your right what do i know about time-zones i only have to deal with them daily as theirs 5 relevant ones to me as we have to schedule maintenance ;/

didn't bother to read because it's a big pile of shit, but all I can say someone is a bit salty his forehead got red

5 minutes ago, patato12 said:

Aws2q6D.gif

i think you're mad